Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Really, cause I still have not seen the Seed Drill at work yet, the machine in use today was a Power Harrow.

Seeding due to be taking place next week as posted by myself and others in earlier posts. Adrian29uk seems to want to believe it's already been seeded.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are the tractor drivers drunk this morning?

11.15am pic - WSU (North end) swarming with high-vis jackets. Is this a guided tour party?

Could be the Police.

My brother in Law is a copper and regularly does the Football duty at Withdean, they are having tours and training at Falmer because they have no idea what policing 3 times the amount of people is going to be like.

Almost all the Sussex police who ever did The Goldstone are long gone.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
11.15am pic - WSU (North end) swarming with high-vis jackets. Is this a guided tour party?

As of 11.45 they're hanging around by where my seat is at the south end of WSU.

Does anyone know where Row M sits relative to the WSU entrances? I assume it's some way above them?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Could be the Police.

My brother in Law is a copper and regularly does the Football duty at Withdean, they are having tours and training at Falmer because they have no idea what policing 3 times the amount of people is going to be like.

Almost all the Sussex police who ever did The Goldstone are long gone.

Why are they all hovering around my seat ? Are they expecting trouble ? I'm sure that looks like PC Beard :shrug:

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

Does anyone know where Row M sits relative to the WSU entrances? I assume it's some way above them?

I'd have thought M is only 4/5 rows further back from where they are and they are around seat numbers 20 to 25

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

You're 13 rows back, so you'll probably be 3 or 4 rows above the entrances I'd say.
I'm row E, which is right next to an exit (got aisle seats).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here