Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Loads of grilling now on the slopes, any ideas what comes next ?, straight on with preformed concrete or do they pile in a load of fresh stuff ?????, looking good and even an early good morning from New Noo Noo.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This was taken about half an hour ago from road side, from my rubbish camera phone as always :)

Attachments

• falmer28-7.jpg
    falmer28-7.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 195

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Loads of grilling now on the slopes, any ideas what comes next ?, straight on with preformed concrete or do they pile in a load of fresh stuff ?????, looking good and even an early good morning from New Noo Noo.

Fresh concrete on the slopes-pre-formed elsewhere (as per Martin Perry's video).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

And I refer you to THIS

Are you drunk Brett?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Looks like the first piece of terracing being poured...almost as big a day as the first piece of steel.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This is going to be one massive thread after 2 years.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oooohhh, a 10.15 update. Does that mean we've switched to an update picture every 15 minutes?

If this has been mentioned already, sorry but I'm too excited to check properly.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The crane's buggered off, new noo noo's buggered off. But that CONCRETE is going on the terracing on SO damn fast. :bowdown::bowdown:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The crane's still there. It's moved to the near side of the stand.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And now a 10.30 update. And the crane has put its stabalizing arms out. Upper terracing to go on?

I'm liking this.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh YES - 15 minute updates...it's like a purer form of heroin.

And - how considerate of them to build the stadium starting with the bits nearest to the webcam. They're practically asking me to get SACKED.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And - how considerate of them to build the stadium starting with the bits nearest to the webcam. They're practically asking me to get SACKED.

But just think what it would be like if they started at the far end, so we could watch every bit go up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here