Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
0,,10433~8739738,00.jpg

this photo gives a real impression of what the view will be like on match days, from the east stand.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If my view is anything like that, I'll be wanting my money back, and I'll also be going to Specsavers. :lolol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
this photo gives a real impression of what the view will be like on match days, from the east stand.

If that's what its going to be like, its not going to be easy for Poyet to continue with his passing game with all that plant all over the pitch.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Looks as though nearly all the scaffolding has been taken down at the NW dogs head

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bit of a mouthful. Just shorten it to The Dogs Head.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I'm getting Falmer photo withdrawal syndrome already and Jack Straw Friday cant come too soon. Here's hoping for NatterJack Tuesday, Everest Wednesday and Mendoza Thursday.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I'm getting Falmer photo withdrawal syndrome already and Jack Straw Friday cant come too soon. Here's hoping for NatterJack Tuesday, Everest Wednesday and Mendoza Thursday.

Ill be popping to the holy shrine before Saturdays game with my camera if thats any use.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Sorry, busy most of Weds. Will tomorrow afternoon do?

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Ev, get some shots of the north stand terracing going in if you can fella. Nice one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here