Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official England v USA thread***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Heskey does a Gordon Smith. Tries to put in through the keeper's legs and does not do that.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
dempsey wow what a player dempsey legend clint "eastwood" dempsey with the goal from downtown like a heat seeking missle that green could not hold on to

I saw the goal he scored for Fulham that beat Juventus in the Europa League 1/4 final, and around the box he is mustard...

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Heskey should have scored, big chance.
However apart from that he has been faultless, my MOM so far, i really hope he scores now, to cement his place.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And if ' Milner maybe wasnt fit enough after having missed three days of training'..why did he start. Surely Joe Cole should have been preferred?
And then SWP comes on instead of Cole........who was the best player on the park in the last friendly.
Maybe Capello isnt quite what we think he is

SWP came on for pace to counter their left winger, who was quicker than expected. Cole wouldnt be the right option, SWP is better defensivly. goo tactical change, leading to their winger picking up a yellow themself as they have to try and deal with SWP.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I’m trying to watch ITV HD on Freesat and it keeps reverting to standard definition.

When the HD logo is in the top right it is fine but when it isn’t, as has been the case for most of the game, you can see the deterioration in quality. Anyone else finding this?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I’m trying to watch ITV HD on Freesat and it keeps reverting to standard definition.

When the HD logo is in the top right it is fine but when it isn’t, as has been the case for most of the game, you can see the deterioration in quality. Anyone else finding this?

Yep, they appeared to put the SD service on HD, probably because of the problems they had before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here