Neville Upson Campbell Bridge
Beckham Lampard Hargreaves
Rooney
Beattie Owen

No Cole GOOD!
:clap2: Like the team

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Welll thats me making idiot out of myself. I have the memory lof a goldfish. i Look on ceefax, then post that 20 seconds later. LOL. I won't bother editing it

Oh and we're playing crap. No change there then:dunce:

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Wayne Rooney

Different gwavy.

:clap:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Re: They've knicked our national anthem!

Turkey said:
They've knicked our national anthem!

The anthems are different. The music's the same, but it's been around for donkey's years. They might even have had it first.

Rooney was absolute class. Ugly mother though.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Thought Rooney was very, very good today. I was also impressed with Wayne Bridge.

First half had the possession but never threatened in and around their box as much as we should have done.

Second half got the goals early and then a rather drag game finally died a death after that. In sum, two goals, hit the woodwork twice and a couple of decent performances.

Now onto Turkey.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lampard is the worst player ever to play for England. Beattie is not far behind. Hargreaves is very under-rated, although he may be a bit too versatile for his own good.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Rooney was class. Because he was playing behind the front two, he appeared wide, deep, up front, tracking back all over the bloody shop. Beattie looked like an arse who needed longer studs as he kept falling over.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sat in the North Stand at the back, could not see the ball if kicked high as the roof obscured it. Stand full of kids and women, very unfiar on the Burberry Boys who could hardly hear themselves start up a verse of 'No Surrender' over the chatter of mums asking sons 'What number does Beckham play in?"

England lacked width, Lampard has the first touch of a garage door, Gary Neville surprisingly good, Rooney and Owen were the only players to run at defenders. James Beattie looked like one of those blokes that pretend to be statues outside Tesco's such was his mobility.

Football was very mediocre, but got the result:)

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
sat at the front of the north stand,3 rows back from the pitch (still cannot beleve owen's miss) never seen so many paper planes.good day out,good to see roney in the flesh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here