Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official desk tidying day!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
You BASTARDS!

Normally our whole office buggers off to the pub about 12:30 never to return. This year we have the 'pleasure' of our munchkin thundercunt boss from the US of A in the office. Christmas just gets in the way of capitalism for him.

God I hate my job.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
starting work at 6 tonight, also working tommorow and Sunday :down:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Da Man Clay said:
Nope. Got here at 8 and done nothing at all.

seems to be the story of your working life mr clayton!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've been writing process documents out of guilt knowing that my direct line managers who are blameless in my reasons for leaving are going to be f***ed training anyone to do my job without them. However, I've no real work to do.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm just passing time til five, pretending I'm doing the accounts with invoices spread over my desk but I'm on here, HA

I haven't had a week off since January and now the end of the day is near my body seems to be shutting down.

Four days off in a row, woo hoo

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lammy said:
Anyone doing any real work today?

Done a couple of visio drawings, but mostly I've been watching things like this

YAY

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I stacked at about 3PM on Wednesday, not back in till 3 Jan, could quite easily have carried on surfing down my in-tray all the way through Xmas and New Year...but bollocks to that, I have earned a break.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lammy said:
Anyone doing any real work today?

Yup, busiest time of the year, especially with fog causing havoc on the roads. Finished at last Road Traffic Accident in early hours of this morning, then got a few hours sleep, then back into work this morning. Spent the morning training / cleaning kit etc, then out to another accident at lunchtime. Had a few hours off this afternoon, but am on duty at a neighbouring firestation from 6pm till midnight tonight as they are short of crew.

Drive safe folks!:wave:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Well, I left work at 1.00pm, when most everyone else buggered off about half an hour before. Needed to set some tests up ready for when I return to work next year.

Took time now to save some later I reckon.

Spent the afternoon watching telly!!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here