Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official 'Beat the Dons!' thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Pretty much missed the last 20 mins as my daughter wasnt sleeping but I really am at aloss to understand whats going on.

There isnt that much difference btw the team last yeara nd this year. Have the new signings made any difference? Or is ti all about tactics. There's a lot wrong right now and its difficult to undertsand why we are just rollign over and dying game after game... its all very frustrating.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
won league 2 in 2007-2008 and won the jpt have you been to the new wembley.
i give it to you it looks like you will be batiling to the end it should be a nevery finish :(

No we are going to Wembley this year in the Jpt silly. By the way did you go to the old Wembley with Franchise or Millenium stadium, no?? Oh we did! FA cup finals, play off finals, Plus more relegations and Promotions that you will see in your lifetime, because you will be long gone before you have the history we have

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
well that was rubbish, their 4th goal by Puncheon was probably the best goal you will ever see at Withdean

Thomson right wing was a JOKE, El Abd was rubbish in midfield, I swear he got booked twice and not sent off

We never looked a threat, our 1st goal was fortunate. Elphick made a horrific mistake for their 3rd

Fleetwood with a textbook toepunt for our 2nd

Poor, relegation zone tomorrow for us. Booooos at the end, Hawkins wasnt that bad either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here