Sūþseaxna
Easter Saturday at home to Southampton

Boxing Day at home to Dagenham

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone clever done an outlook calendar file yet?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Really like the early away fixtures at Swindon (missed that one last year), Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth. Slightly annoyed that both Brentford and Orient away are midweek but should be easy ones from work. Overall I am really excited now!

Only seven weeks on Saturday until Swindon away and still have most of the World Cup and also Wimbledon to come! All we need now is some exciting new signings and Gus to sign his new deal!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sheffield Wednesday away 21st of August. My favourite ground! :clap2:

Really pleased this is early on in the season when we could get a decent turn out and it will be relatively WARM. Yet to visit Hillsborough!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Miss the Sheffield wednesday game :(, gutted, seeing as i have family up there and havent been before, also miss Walsall at home again. Swindon aways not a bad first game, been before but easy to get to and fairly close to the station.
Brentford, Orient, and Saints all tuesday nights are a bit annoying, wont be as many there as there normally would. Daggers on Boxing day will be a right scramble for tickets, what is the situation with trains on Boxing days usually?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Let's hope this fixture gets moved...:facepalm:

21st August Leeds United v Millwall, 15:00

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

DanielT

Has anyone clever done an outlook calendar file yet?

I've done one for Google calendar. There's an ics file for it which may well import into Outlook. I'm not on Windows so I cannot check

Google Calendar ID:
Code:
ef22b9uv89npjtnsd89g73ec28@group.calendar.google.com

To see it on the web:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embe...8@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

Here's the iCal http://www.google.com/calendar/ical...28@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here