Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official 2007-08 Fixtures thread

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
how can ANYONE get excited about the order u play teams? you still play them all anyway.

true but if you get a few weaker sides off the list to start with ,get a run going etc..

plus people who work might not be able to make away midweek games and that,so the bigger games being on a Saturday etc..

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Doncaster away on a Tuesday night in December!!
Since when did they schedule Tuesday evening games in December ? apart from cup replays

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
First game away at Crewe.........brilliant for me

All the other "midlands" fixtures work for me with only Northampton on a Tuesday night looking tricky so I'm well chuffed

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wonder what is going to happen on Boxing day if they do what they tend to do and stop all trains from the South Coast for maintenance work?

:censored::censored::censored::censored:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
apparently the iCal file can be used by

, Apple's iCal application, Darwin Calendar Server, Contactizer and iPod. Buni Meldware Communication Suite, Chandler, Drupal with its event module, Citadel, Facebook, FirstClass, Google Calendar, Horde, Jalios JCMS, KOrganizer, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Entourage, Microsoft Exchange, Mozilla Calendar (including Mozilla Sunbird), Mulberry, Novell Evolution, Novell GroupWise, Nuvvo, Simple Groupware, Sun Java Calendar Server, Upcoming.org, Windows Calendar, Webical, Zimbra Collaboration Suite, and, in its latest version of the software, Microsoft Outlook

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here