Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICAL Darts World Championship Thread.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£2 on Adrian Lewis to win 3-1.

£2 on Chris Mason to win 3-2.

£1 on Shi Yongsheng to WIN.

£1 on King to win 3-1

COME ON!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
My dartboard in the kitchen, is serveing great purpose for me. Still haven't hit a 180 mind you, but I'm getting there.

I've hit a loada tons, and a 120 on TWO occasions, throwing the 3rd dart of the board ( Must be nerves)

23.00 Meryvin King v The JAP/Kitchen Sink...should be a King win.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've hit 140 seven times now. most of mine are wayward, I'm still trying to find out the problem!

:lolol: Not Bad.

I used to play really well down the Brewery Tap, hardly ever lost on that board...Now it's changed hands i aint been back, gotta get playing again some time soon.

I've hit 140 seven times now. most of mine are wayward, I'm still trying to find out the problem!

Check your stance and keep your arm straight, when you see you have two darts in the treble use one of the darts as a marker and aim straight for it. Most times players can't get the 180 because they surprise themselves at getting two in the treble then get nervous and try to hard to net the third,hence 180. It all boils down to practice. I practice by aiming for the bullseye, if I miss the next two darts have to hit that first dart. This exercise will improve your grouping and accuracy.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I used to play darts for my local, in a league. We did a singles competition for everyone in the league and I won it:clap2:

Yet I still havent hit 180:censored:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Check your stance and keep your arm straight, when you see you have two darts in the treble use one of the darts as a marker and aim straight for it. Most times players can't get the 180 because they surprise themselves at getting two in the treble then get nervous and try to hard to net the third,hence 180. It all boils down to practice. I practice by aiming for the bullseye, if I miss the next two darts have to hit that first dart. This exercise will improve your grouping and accuracy.

Cheers mate, can you PM me that?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

:lolol:When I get 2 in the treble I always seem to get too excited, and then lose my concentration, yet I think once ive hit it once, I will be more calm, when I get in that position.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why did you want it PM'd just out of interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here