Frutos
Carpenter
Elphick
Elder

Only ten players?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Thats ridiculous, I think you must be the only person on the planet who would think that! I reckon even Kuipers would prefer a 3-2 win.

The Complete Badger said:
He needs games, he needs confidence, he needs a run in this team to establish himself as a top class keeper once more. A clean sheet today is the best possible start, so that's all I'm interested in - 0-0 will please me more than a win in which we concede!

Obviously couldn't give a toss about Kuipers but you're right to an extent that 0-0 will probably do as we ain't going to score 3 goals, although Millwall will probably overtake us today, none of the rest will.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
London Irish said:
Obviously couldn't give a toss about Kuipers but you're right to an extent that 0-0 will probably do as we ain't going to score 3 goals, although Millwall will probably overtake us today, none of the rest will.

But surely you would rather win 3-2? 0-0 would be a good result.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
He needs games, he needs confidence, he needs a run in this team to establish himself as a top class keeper once more. A clean sheet today is the best possible start, so that's all I'm interested in - 0-0 will please me more than a win in which we concede!

so does Henderson, i was playing Ultimate Soccer Manager last night and Andy Ansah missed 3 penalties in 3 successive games, but i kept him as but i kept him as penalty taker and eventually he scored a penalty at PALACE in a 4-0 win. :glare: :lolol:

Da Man Clay said:
But surely you would rather win 3-2? 0-0 would be a good result.

Of course, but I'm trying to ground the debate in realities! 0-0 looks an achievable score for us today, unlike the other one.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Michel will prove to be the turning point in this season. We NEED him in goal until May now if we are to stay up. It's better than any signing we could make in this transfer window. I don't want him conceding 2 or 3 today while he is rusty to put his position under threat for next week. Therefore, 0-0 is absolutely fantastic for me today:clap:

But we've looked so desperately short of confidence up front. Knocking in 3 today could also prove to be the turning point if it gets Robinson and Cox back in the goals ... and of course we'd be 2 points better off than a 0-0.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
London Irish said:
Of course, but I'm trying to ground the debate in realities! 0-0 looks an achievable score for us today, unlike the other one.

You just never know, I didn't think a 3-2 win at Bradford looked particularly likely either, nor the win at Scunny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here