Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Officail John Sullivan Appreciation Thread

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm sure he'll end up in a top team, failing that he could always join Pa*ac*.

Good luck and thankyou John.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
top lad,and a very promising keeper,let down when he had a run in the team by a shocking defence,see him a lot and im sure he will get a club soon(MILLWALL),if rumours are true,this is the biggest shock out of ALL the departures and imo we will miss him

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
top lad,and a very promising keeper,let down when he had a run in the team by a shocking defence,see him a lot and im sure he will get a club soon(MILLWALL),if rumours are true,this is the biggest shock out of ALL the departures and imo we will miss him

Hope the rumours are true - good luck John - very sad to see you go :thumbsup:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I really thought we had found the natural successor to Michel at just the right time. As one sun sets, the other was rising. I think John will have a big future in the game and it's a shame it won't be with us.

Yes, usualy things couldn't be better when a young GK emerges from the youth ranks to make a serious challenge to the (experienced and pretty decent) no.1 keeper.

I just hope RS has got this one right................................

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
If Kuipers contract had been expiring I think it could have been the other way around. Sully is a good prospect and will hopefully become a very decent keeper in the future.

Its a shame that the twin brother of Russ from Hollyoaks will no longer be at the Albion.

james1971

Apr 17, 2009
portslade
hope you find a good club soon john. you were my sons best player last year even though we did'nt see you play. you signed his shirt at the gully's xmas party and i told him today about your release and he was upset but he's only 7 years old. good luck for the future and thanks.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saw him today,seemed in good spirits considering,and i would watch this space:rolleyes:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I might be remembering things wrong, but didn't Sully only have one game under Slade, and that was a not a great result. Seems wrong to judge him on the one performance and aignore the rest of the season, if that's the case.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I might be remembering things wrong, but didn't Sully only have one game under Slade, and that was a not a great result. Seems wrong to judge him on the one performance and aignore the rest of the season, if that's the case.

I'm sure he didn't ignore all the others games that Sully played in - they would have all been on video for him to study.

It is a very poor manager who judges a player on one game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here