Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] October..the death or making of our whole season

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What does ‘desend’ mean?

It's what you wish you could do, when – hours after posting some piece of crap on NSC – you calm down/sober up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What does ‘desend’ mean?

Your facile attempt at provocation is noted with mild condescending amusement.

Who knew? Someone with 36D in their user name turns out to be a massive tit :shrug:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Free hit first up, followed by a mixed run of fixtures.

My guess though is that the notion that we'll win the "easy" ones and lose the "hard" ones was made up by someone who can't possibly have been following Brighton

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m going with DEATH

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m going with DEATH

In the long run, we're all dead.

Although, on this occasion I'm with Woody Allen who said that he didn't want to obtain immortality through his work - he wanted to obtain immortality by living forever.

Incidentally, a serious reply such as this is giving too much credence to the OP. I think the thread needs some clear water between it and the sensible narrative, which I hope will experience a revival. Nobody wants to see a bad moon rising.

We only need to be on 11 points according to the tracker to be on course to stay up. We already have 13.

We’re in 4th place and only TWO points ahead of relegation survival, LMAO tough league

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
We’re in 4th place and only TWO points ahead of relegation survival, LMAO tough league

Sorry, I meant we only need to be on 11 points by the end of October for the relegation survival and we already have 13. I.e. we can lose every game in October and still be on course for avoiding relegation.

Free hit first up, followed by a mixed run of fixtures.

My guess though is that the notion that we'll win the "easy" ones and lose the "hard" ones was made up by someone who can't possibly have been following Brighton

hence my comments about tinkering too much..if Potter was still in charge i would have confidence of a point at Liverpool and even possibly beating Brentford but no doubt the new man will want to assess the whole squad but would you want to see 2-3 changes each match? would you want him to start playing a false 9 (we know how that worked out) or push Mac Argie back into defensive midfield when he's finally starting to gel as attacker.

Like everyone has said we are in 4th place on merit so difficult to improve on that without tinkering..At least we know he has 2 months before the world cup to work with the current squad but will no doubt be wanting to bring in one or two players in January.

In the long run, we're all dead.

Although, on this occasion I'm with Woody Allen who said that he didn't want to obtain immortality through his work - he wanted to obtain immortality by living forever.

Incidentally, a serious reply such as this is giving too much credence to the OP. I think the thread needs some clear water between it and the sensible narrative, which I hope will experience a revival. Nobody wants to see a bad moon rising.

Boy you are tough to please..cant seem to find ANY thread which you agree with, you only seem to chip in to have a dig at others. Do you get some sort of power ego from it?

I think we are strong enough to be sitting on +20 points before the World Cup and half way to safety

Thank you. Finally someone focussing on the title of my post!. 20+ points WOULD be positive . The 2 league games in November are both winnable plus we have the rearrange matches against Palace and Bournemouth (dont know if they would be before the WC)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boy you are tough to please..cant seem to find ANY thread which you agree with, you only seem to chip in to have a dig at others. Do you get some sort of power ego from it?

I disagree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here