Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

October 4th Hearing - When will hear the outcome?

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Cheers Gaffer - knowing how things have panned out so far, I'm ultra cynical, so expect not to hear until this time next year :rolleyes:

Halftime Oranges - this is the meeting between High Court Reps, the Treasury Solicitor and maybe LDC etc to discuss whether there should actually be a full High Court hearing in December.

Hopefully whoever makes the decision will see sense.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Unfortunately I believe Lord B is on hols until Oct 6th, so we may have to wait to get a definitive answer....may be worth asking Insider....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Porky said:
Sorry to sound a real Bimbo, but what exactly is to be considered at the Oct 4 hearing. Thx.

I think it is to decide whether the decision goes back to the Government or this stupid dispute carries on.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Yep -- the judge can throw Lewes's case out on the grounds that they haven't got one, or he can say there needs to be a two-day hearing in December. At which he'll throw Lewes's case out.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Jim in the West said:
Unfortunately I believe Lord B is on hols until Oct 6th, so we may have to wait to get a definitive answer....may be worth asking Insider....

What a DISGRACE, Lord B on holiday during an important Albion event !!

Doesnt he know that thousands of expectant albion fans watch and wait for his every word on such matters, how can he let his fans down in this most cruel of ways :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here