Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Observations from a Birmingham fan

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can we stop collectively knocking one out over this bloke's bird?! She's decent enough looking, but seriously it's as if some of you have never get to see attractive women.

chillax..there is no law against complimenting a man on his young lady.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If that was your best performance then I can't imagine how bad you are when you play badly.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Can we stop collectively knocking one out over this bloke's bird?! She's decent enough looking, but seriously it's as if some of you have never get to see attractive women.

I think it's the talking to them part they have the most difficulty with.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I went to Thailand once and complimented a young lady on her 'old man'

I think I met the same lady, rather pretty in fact.

I kept thinking to myself 'please don't get a hard on', but she did.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
2mmzu46.jpg

East Sussex. :facepalm:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think it's the talking to them part they have the most difficulty with.

I,ve found it a lot easier talking to women of late, especially since its been dropped to 30p a minute.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
:D

The floodlights could've been better. ;)

Also waiting for the train back to the town centre for 30+ mins after the match isn't ideal - thank god it wasn't a night game in December or January. But your fans are a friendly lot and we had a nice chat with a couple of them.

Also forgot to mention: very positive reviews on the halftime pies and burgers.

As for your team, looks like you could do with a better target man up front. But with that much possession you will win a lot more games than you lose. Final product just wasn't there.

Nice compliments from you.

With regard to transport to and from grounds I remember waiting at least 45 minutes for a bus outside your ground last season. There were some right Blues characters waiting with us which gave entertainment.
Had a good couple of days in Birmingham for that match.:thumbsup:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Thanks for the kind words, shame about the usual homophobic bollocks (it sounds even more cretinous with those accents!) but at least it looked like a minority

Cornerpost

Aug 27, 2011
Hove
Are you refering to our old ground (Withdean) or our really old ground (The Goldstone) As crowds at the Goldstone were legendary for a 3rd/2nd division club. 33,000 against Rochdale in the old 3rd division. We regularly had the 5th or 6th highest attendance in the old football league. Don`t even get me started about our away support in the 70`s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here