Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis - 2025

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
It will be sold out for the batch of tickets they’ve decided to release at this sale point. All part of the drama and marketing so that they sell as many tickets as possible across all dates and create a sense of panic you won’t get a ticket. People then forced to buy the higher priced tickets.

Happily be bounced on this, but this screams marketing / sales strategy to me.
This! It's an old ploy.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Currently 17,000 in front of me for Manchester i believe face value is £150 but already on resale sites around £700+ and its saying FV which i take as face value, so whats going on ?

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Currently 105,000 in a q for a venue that doesn’t hold that many and has been on sale for over an hour. Never wanted to go in the first place they were rubbish when I saw them at Milton Keynes, sake
Plus I imagine most people will buy 4 tickets so there are 420,000 potential ticket sales ahead of you!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I’m now old enough to know better and really can’t be bothered with this sort of ticket farce anymore, so you’ve a chance if want to go because so many like me are put off - keep trying therefore and good luck! Hope you don’t get ripped off too badly, it’s such a shame this happens now for every such ‘event’

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
1. It’s an Oasis thread full of people very excited about the reunion who just want to enjoy something nice for themselves in these shit, bleak times of economic ruin.

2. The same people commenting multiple times how they don’t like Oasis - in the Oasis thread. A thread they’ve intentionally opened, then typed out a comment in, just to get a reaction and be adversarial.

3. This is genuinely a big event, wall to wall news coverage, hundreds of posts on here, it clearly has mass appeal and for people who don’t like them this seems to be really piss them off. I’m sorry your super cool niche band aren’t selling out the biggest stadiums in the country a year in advance.
P.s. whatever else goes on, if you’re after tickets, good luck and I hope you’re successful.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Been sat at this point for about 40mins, this is just to join another queue of half a million people, a lot of friends have got further and then kicked out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831_110736_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831_110736_Chrome.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 20

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Latest update from ticket master 'tickets are still available but inventory is now limited and not all prices are available'. Im still 111604 in the queue!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I've waited the whole morning got to the ticket selection part and none of it's available. This is definitely a publicity stunt.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got in finally - either restricted view side stage seating or ‘in demand standing’ tickets at £350 each.

Go to add either to basket and just spins and can’t check out

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got in finally - either restricted view side stage seating or ‘in demand standing’ tickets at £350 each.

Go to add either to basket and just spins and can’t check out
What date / venue? I'm beginning to think about giving up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here