Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis - 2025

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If you google 'oasis' and then the venue/date you want tickets for it should give you a tickemaster link to the actual queue rather than the pre queue.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
IMG_1112.jpeg

Gutted.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Just received an update from Ticketmaster at 10am basically encouraging me to stay in the queue and saying that tickets are still available for all dates! Someone on here has already said that tickets are sold out for the Wembley date I'm in the queue for... Ticketmaster are trying to ruin my morning and give me a false hope!

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Someone I know filmed themselves successfully getting tickets yesterday then posted it online. Never heard him mentioned Oasis once in me life and I have known him since school. Fuming.
He's succumbed to the hysteria or he's going to try and sell on at a profit.

Maybe before tickets are sold an operator should come on the line and demand you name 10 Oasis songs and at least two albums? And for the best seats what make and string gauge does Noel prefer? :)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just received an update from Ticketmaster at 10am basically encouraging me to stay in the queue and saying that tickets are still available for all dates! Someone on here has already said that tickets are sold out for the Wembley date I'm in the queue for... Ticketmaster trying to ruin my morning and give me a false hope!
It will be sold out for the batch of tickets they’ve decided to release at this sale point. All part of the drama and marketing so that they sell as many tickets as possible across all dates and create a sense of panic you won’t get a ticket. People then forced to buy the higher priced tickets.

Happily be bounced on this, but this screams marketing / sales strategy to me.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Currently 105,000 in a q for a venue that doesn’t hold that many and has been on sale for over an hour. Never wanted to go in the first place they were rubbish when I saw them at Milton Keynes, sake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here