Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Oasis - 2025

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We haven’t had a “I would draw the curtains if they were playing at the bottom of my garden” :smile:
Or my personal favourite for England games “Didn’t even realize they were playing”

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Record labels were signing bands before their third gig and redirecting more established bands to change their sound and write hits to fit in with the scene.

I am not sure I would go as far as saying this was manufactured in the same way as the spice Girls or Take that but it certainly lead to less interesting music. IMHO like.
Thinking about this more, Oasis inspired many people to pick up instruments and form a band. It therefore stands to reason there will be a lot of copy cat acts and some will be signed. To a degree, this is what we want?

I also think that the Menswear case singularly casts Brit Pop in a bad light.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Simon Price absolutely nails it, these gigs will bring out the worst of the very worst people on British society.
Imagine being like this oddball…….and Simon Price :moo:

IMG_1522.jpeg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I’d guess not. No reason for them to play an (almost) free gig ahead of their own huge tour.

They even said (joked) in the tour announcement that the comeback “would not be televised”.

Like I said… wouldn’t make sense for them to play Glastonbury 2025.

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Simon Price absolutely nails it, these gigs will bring out the worst of the very worst people on British society.
It will be like a watching England in one of those terrifying Boxparks!

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just watched this interview with John Robb.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Well, that didn't take too long.

Oasis have released three more dates in Manchester, London and Edinburgh for their reunion tour next year.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Well, that didn't take too long.

Oasis have released three more dates in Manchester, London and Edinburgh for their reunion tour next year.

Surprised by that. Did they not read this thread and see how many people aren’t going?!

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I've scanned the last few days posts and can't see any mention of the confirmation email for singing up for the pre-sale ballot.

Has anyone got theirs?

Also, not seen any indication of ticket prices, anyone got anything on this?

Thanks!!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

Some decent points in there, but what an absolute loads of nonsense that everyone going is bad. Classist nonsense.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Simon Price obviously hates anything alpha

He must struggle in the actual real world

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I've scanned the last few days posts and can't see any mention of the confirmation email for singing up for the pre-sale ballot.

Has anyone got theirs?

Thanks!

Has anyone got theirs?

Thanks!!
Yeah, mine came through this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 18

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Has anyone got theirs?

Thanks!!
I got the email to click the link to verify my email address but not one to say that I have been successful in the ballot.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Has anyone got theirs?

Thanks!!
I've not had my confirmation yet. After I'd gone through the process (confirming my superfan status by knowing the name of their original drummer for some reason) the page said confirmation emails were delayed because of the demand.

I'm not entirely hopeful I'll be getting that email, let alone a ticket :shrug:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Has anyone got theirs?

Thanks!!
Yes

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I've not had my confirmation yet. After I'd gone through the process (confirming my superfan status by knowing the name of their original drummer for some reason) the page said confirmation emails were delayed because of the demand.

I'm not entirely hopeful I'll be getting that email, let alone a ticket :shrug:
Same here, went through the process yesterday afternoon and nothing since - checked spam folder etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here