Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O2 Problems in central Brighton

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone else in central Brighton / Hove border (Western Road) on O2 been having problems with their signal? Mine was gone for 36 hours up to today, then worked for a bit, now it's gone again. It's getting really annoying. Works fine as soon as I get up to Seven Dials in the morning.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Anyone else in central Brighton / Hove border (Western Road) on O2 been having problems with their signal? Mine was gone for 36 hours up to today, then worked for a bit, now it's gone again. It's getting really annoying. Works fine as soon as I get up to Seven Dials in the morning.

Hang on & I'll give you a ring!

Do you have an iPhone?

I had similar problems a few weeks ago (in RH19), with 'No Service', found if I switched it into Airplane Mode (to shut the antenna off) and then out of it again I would get a signal.

Basically re-booting the antenna I guess and re-connecting to the network...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Do you have an iPhone?

I had similar problems a few weeks ago (in RH19), with 'No Service', found if I switched it into Airplane Mode (to shut the antenna off) and then out of it again I would get a signal.

Basically re-booting the antenna I guess and re-connecting to the network...

Seems to be working again now but I'll try that in future, thanks.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Had the same problem on each of my last two visits to Brighty (last two home games).

On both occasions I ran into connection problems as soon as I got into Brighton...a fortnight ago I reset network settings via General Menu in Settings and it worked.

Today it failed to sort the prob' and I just had to keep trying....it was restorable once I entered the vicinity of The Theatre Of Trees!!!

(And yes, I am on O2 with an i-phone.)

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It NEVER works at the withdean now. I got 6 text messages as I walked under the bridge after the match.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Yeah that happened to me too. It seems it is fine until half time and then you can't check te scores until you get under te bridge an then everything works fine after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here