is it as simple as that?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
sod it ill have four of em then :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its very good. I got one last time they did a promotion....but it takes about a month to arrive....

Last edited:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
"To obtain your free monthly allowance of Messages you must top-up by at least £10 each month."

Still 300 texts for £10 isnt bad.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Scarface said:
"To obtain your free monthly allowance of Messages you must top-up by at least £10 each month."

Still 300 texts for £10 isnt bad.

Its even better than that because you still have the £10 credit on your phone plus your free allowance.

The £10 monthly top up just entitles you to the free allowances!

:clap2:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
u can also get a deal on the same sim card where u have to pay £15 minimum and month and get 150 free evening and weekend calls, there for u will be getting the 300 messages 150mins for £15 and as keeper says u get the £10 credit to then use for extra texts or calls etc.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My 4 turned up to day.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been on this for a couple of years now. I text more than I phone, so its perfect for me. Tenner a month, and I've got about £60 worth of credit built up on my phone which I'm never likely to get through. EXCELLENT tariff.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Easy 10 said:
I've been on this for a couple of years now. I text more than I phone, so its perfect for me. Tenner a month, and I've got about £60 worth of credit built up on my phone which I'm never likely to get through. EXCELLENT tariff.

Yea its definately worth doing ive had mine for a few years now, cant believe they still promote it, they must be able to get more money of contracts or normal pay as you go ???

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
Easy 10 said:

You can stop paying the tenner and just run your credit down. The 300 free texts will start up automatically when you next pay your tenner. But you knew that anyway!

Have to agree - its a good deal.

:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ccider said:
You can stop paying the tenner and just run your credit down. The 300 free texts will start up automatically when you next pay your tenner. But you knew that anyway!

Have to agree - its a good deal.

:clap:
Must admit, I'm a little bit scared they'd cancel it or something if I stopped paying that tenner. They probably wouldn't, but its not like I'm going to miss ten quid so I still pay it..

:dunce:

Ccider

Jul 28, 2004
50:51:35N 0:08:58W
Easy 10 said:
Must admit, I'm a little bit scared they'd cancel it or something if I stopped paying that tenner. They probably wouldn't, but its not like I'm going to miss ten quid so I still pay it..

:dunce:

My son's got one - he mainly texts so doesn't use his tenner credit during the month. He then runs down his credit to a couple of quid then pays the tenner and gets a new lot free texts. He ends up paying a tenner about every 5 weeks! The small print explains this.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I got one of these afew years back, but with 600 free texts! So i only need to spend about a tenner a month as i've got that albion text alert thing so most of the credit that i put on, normally goes to paying that. Them sim cards are fantastic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here