Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

:o)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
A rich property tycoon is holding his annual garden party in his £100 million mansion in south California. In his swimming pool are 12 crocodiles. The tycoon throws down a challenge to his guests.
"If anybody here can swim from one end of my pool to the other I will give them the choice of £1 million OR my daughters hand in marriage. Looking at the rich man's beautiful daughter a whole host of young men queued up to take on the challenge. One after one they failed. Some were eaten some just shit themselves & ran off! Then there was a big splash. Everybody turned back to the pool & saw this man swimming for his life,round 1 croc then another till he had beaten all 12 & pulled himself out at the other end. The tycoon was flabbergasted "I didn't think it was possible to do that,but you have proved me wrong. And now for your reward. Will you want the money or my girl?"
The out of breath man replied "Well excuse me sir but although your daughter IS the most stunning lady I have ever set my eyes on & although I really would love 100 million dollars all I really want is that **** that pushed me in!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here