Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T-Where can I get a decent suit?

borat

Jul 16, 2003
The service at Suits you is f***ing awful. People who work there are amateurs with little or no suit knowledge. Avoid

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hugo Bos and co are a good bet if you can afford it but it rather depends on what Seagull_Stew wants' it for. It's an utter waste of money paying that much unless you wear a suit every day and even so, in that case I would rather buy two cheaper suits for the cost of one 'name' brand.

if you still hav'ent made a decision yet,

get it hand made,
I 've got 'em done in London for £325 So it should be cheaper down there

and you will look the dogs....

LC1

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Paul Smith no question. £450 will buy you a quality suit that looks the don for ages.....

Didn't realise that Paul Smith had diversified into the theatrical and circus market.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Thats cos £450 is more than you make in a month.......

Obviously your paper round gig is better paid than I thought.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Use the £450 to buy a ticket to fly to Goa as a two-week-tourist. With the change from the ticket, they'll make you up whatever suit you like, and throw in a couple of silk shirts. Back of the net! :cool:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
You could go to that second hand shop at the top of North Road in Brighton where that man will serve you. He's allegedly the inspiration for the "Ooh suits you, sir" tailors in the Fast Show. All in all a marvellous sartorial experience.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I think someone mentioned it before but I have been pleasantly suprised by the suits in Marks and Sparks - they do this washable one that is frankly a bargain as the quality is amazing.....

take a look at their Italian range - its actually quite good and the cut and fabric is superb!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here