Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
I have broken both arms an both legs at seperate times up to the age of 15

I was born on the day the viet-nam war ended

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
My birthday is the same as my recently aquired step daughter's. It is also the same and my ex (and not all missed) sister in law.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
My Surname can also be a christian name, but I cant think off the word for it !!!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
On the day that I was born, Bucks Fizz won the Eurovision Song Contest for the UK.

On my first birthday, the Falklands War broke out.

On my Mum's 6th birthday, England won the World Cup in 1966.

On my Mum's 9th birthday, Neil Armstrong became the first man to land on the moon

On my Dad's birthday, the Berlin Wall came down in 1989

My Nan was 21 on VE Day in 1945 (best one of the lot!)

Guarantee that if someone in my family is pregnant, then something pretty important is about to happen (apart from bloody Bucks Fizz!) :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey Wilts, that made me feel old. I'm older than your mum. It makes me wonder how many people on this board have parents younger than me.

I share a birthday with Ryan Giggs, Jacques Chirac and Dame Shirley 'Thieving Bastard' Porter, and was born in the same month as the Suez crisis and the Soviet invasion of Hungary.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Blimey Wilts, that made me feel old. I'm older than your mum. It makes me wonder how many people on this board have parents younger than me.

I share a birthday with Ryan Giggs, Jacques Chirac and Dame Shirley 'Thieving Bastard' Porter, and was born in the same month as the Suez crisis and the Soviet invasion of Hungary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here