Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Thoughts that make you smile

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I am having a bit of a hard time recently but something occured to me that put a smirk on my face. The fit girls at my school are now 50 as well !

What thought makes you smile (apart from Palace going down) ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
the fittest bird at work wants a bit of me , everyones been trying there arse off as well:lolol:

been snoggin / gropping in the store room + no one knows

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
1) That to compensate for a ruptured cartilage i had physiotherapy today with a really attractive physio straight out of uni who had cute glasses to look at me over the top of and had a really cute and slight lisp......

what you want more???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
may20-9.jpg

what a night.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Dougal said:
the fittest bird at work wants a bit of me , everyones been trying there arse off as well:lolol:

been snoggin / gropping in the store room + no one knows

DREAM ON :yawn:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The parot scratch in The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm in a giant spa, sat in the jacuzzi, steam billowing across from the sauna. I've put some foam bath into the jacuzzi so the bubbles are everywhere, so much so that combined with all the steam, I can barely make out the form of the others in the jacuzzi with me. How many? I count them, 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5 .... they are moving closer to me, I reach out and feel their naked bodies. The steam clears slightly and yes, it's Cheryl Tweedy, meaning that YES it Girls Aloud ... naked ... jacuzzi ... bubbles everyone .... naked ... baby oil ... all the time in the World ....

Marvellous Scenes.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
What thought makes you smile

My silent unspoken revenge...

One of the main protagonists of the bullying I suffered at school is now my brother-in-law. He knows he made my life hell, and now he craps himself every time I see my sister. I'll never say anything because I don't want to upset my sister, but he will never know that.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Re: O/T Thoughts that make you smile

pasty said:

One of the main protagonists of the bullying I suffered at school is now my brother-in-law. He knows he made my life hell, and now he craps himself every time I see my sister. I'll never say anything because I don't want to upset my sister, but he will never know that.
Sounds more like he's got one over on you actually. Not only did he bully you, but now he's banging your sister!

Oh and yes, that actually makes me smile :D

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Re: Re: O/T Thoughts that make you smile

pasty said:

take the back off his telly, curl one down and place it carefully onto the back of the tube, replace the cover and wait..........................................................................................
after a while he will wonder where the hell the smell is coming from and he will never locate it either................................. fuckin bully :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My impending marriage in July (and the stag weekend in Amsterdam two weeks before) :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here