Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - This annoys me

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As somebody who used to work for an airline (although no on the operational side) I keep seeing various television programs where airline staff are shown being harangued by irate passengers who've missed their flight because they turned up late. It's not the airline's fault if the trains are delayed, that or for an accident on the motorway. Neither are they to blame for the car park being full either. Why is it these idiots seem to make no allowance for any hold ups ? Somehow the airline is also responsible for airport and air traffic control problems too acccording to the moaners.

I also can't understand why people who use a budget airline expect the same level of service as that of a national carrier. The ticket price should tell anybody that facilities are going to be limited.

I'm lucky that I never had to face these muppets but it does make me fume just the same.

Rant over !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well said.

As far as things like trains go, I would always try and catch the one before to ensure that I there early or on time!!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
As somebody who used to work for an airline (although no on the operational side) I keep seeing various television programs where airline staff are shown being harangued by irate passengers who've missed their flight because they turned up late. It's not the airline's fault if the trains are delayed, that or for an accident on the motorway. Neither are they to blame for the car park being full either. Why is it these idiots seem to make no allowance for any hold ups ? Somehow the airline is also responsible for airport and air traffic control problems too acccording to the moaners.

I also can't understand why people who use a budget airline expect the same level of service as that of a national carrier. The ticket price should tell anybody that facilities are going to be limited.

I'm lucky that I never had to face these muppets but it does make me fume just the same.

Rant over !

Am I the only one who thinks that anything that annoys you is a good thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here