Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Spark Plugs

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Running player ads? Is this a trial of a future subscription live streaming service?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Watching the stream, it looks straight from the club - BHA promos, JuiceFM etc... Have they tapped into the concourse TVs?!

Defo from the club, even has the Bruno advert they have been showing in the concourse, very strange but great work for someone like me that works abroad during the week.

Dec 29, 2011
It was the actual clubs feed. If we all keep this a bit quiet, the club might not notice. Im hoping for more of this.

Funnily enough I was wondering if it was possible to do this without anyone noticing. If it was a club feed the IT guys would be able to pinpoint it very quickly, unless it was them doing it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Looked like it was the Albion feed being sent to QPR, for their lowlights. The original tweet from an NSCer thanked someone with a QPR tag.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Hope it cheered up you're evening guys & girls! A great 2nd half to watch eh!

I'll see if there's one for the Ipswich game, but I'm not 100% sure. I know how that link came about and its kind of complicated, but from what I found out there might very well be a stream for the Ipswich game. I'll check it out on the day and post something on here if something comes up :)

Up the Albion!!!

Dec 29, 2011
Hope it cheered up you're evening guys & girls! A great 2nd half to watch eh!

I'll see if there's one for the Ipswich game, but I'm not 100% sure. I know how that link came about and its kind of complicated, but from what I found out there might very well be a stream for the Ipswich game. I'll check it out on the day and post something on here if something comes up :)

Up the Albion!!!

If you can PM me how this happened I'd be eternally grateful... First a plane disappearing then this, I can't cope with two unanswered impossibilities in one week.
If you can't disclose it, just try and get one for the next game :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here