O/T Pdc Darts On The Wii

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Out tommorow :clap2:

Can't wait to get this one! :jester:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
The Don King Prizefighter game looks interesting as well. As for a BDO version it would it not be a bit hard to market, yes they had the likes of Taylor, Barny, Wade and Mardle once but now its almost a collection of Martin Adams, Ted Hankey and a load of interchangeable blokes from County and Pub super league darts?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can tell you now that this game is VERY good and rather realistic in places - hard to master!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How come we get this game so late, there a videos of it being played on YouTube that are 2 weeks old, or older :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Harty - I play as Kevin Painter as he's always been my favourite and plays at the Eastbourne open every yr.

Brett - afraid not. PlusSid Waddell's commentry is very repetitive but it is a good game. I won 11 - 10 in the first round of the UK Open. Marvelous scenes. The opponents are very good - even the unknown/unseeded ones.

So Harty - can ya get me a spare ticket for tonight as we're buddys and i've just bought my first house hence being SKINT - twist a few arms maybe?! : )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here