Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Most pointless thing you've ever done.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dick Knights Mum said:
I count characters of words on my fingers. If the total is divisible by ten I derive a satisfaction.

Perfect -see.

I do something similar. Although it's becalmed a little now.
Mine involves inhalations, heartbeats and footsteps. They work in tandem to help sing songs inside me. To breathe in and out is 4 heartbeats. This is usually 6 paces. Which is about the width of a normal house. I'm not a big fan of 12, but if i can get 2 or 3 lines of a song to finish on 24, then i'm over the moon and i repeat it until i'm bored. Failure only drives me madly toward success.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Meade's_Ball said:
I do something similar. Although it's becalmed a little now.
Mine involves inhalations, heartbeats and footsteps. They work in tandem to help sing songs inside me. To breathe in and out is 4 heartbeats. This is usually 6 paces. Which is about the width of a normal house. I'm not a big fan of 12, but if i can get 2 or 3 lines of a song to finish on 24, then i'm over the moon and i repeat it until i'm bored. Failure only drives me madly toward success.

I also see dead people.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
making an effort at work with the foolish idea that I can make a difference.

I work for a family run company with tunnel vision, it won't change even if I do make a difference.

note to self, gain additional courage, quit and start your own business :angry:

Icy Gull said:
Trying to convince Uncle Buck and Kinkygoebels that Sven is not the master tactician that they are convinced he is :lolol:

I once spoke to some weird Brighton fan on a train on the way home to Reading from the goldstone after BHA Vs Stockport many years ago when so pissed I couldn't see let alone think. I don't think he's ever forgiven me, have you? :wave:

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
readingstockport said:
I once spoke to some weird Brighton fan on a train on the way home to Reading from the goldstone after BHA Vs Stockport many years ago when so pissed I couldn't see let alone think. I don't think he's ever forgiven me, have you? :wave:

The trouble is whenever the Albion or in Reading you seem to stalk that person by appearing in the Hobgoblin....

Uncle Buck said:
The trouble is whenever the Albion or in Reading you seem to stalk that person by appearing in the Hobgoblin....

I am in the Hob most Saturdays at that time, it's not my fault that Dags drags you back to renew acquaintences.

What are you drinking this year? I'll get the first one in for you :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
Knocking a coppers hat off his head.

Dont ask.... :nono:

Well it's easy to say what the most pointless thing your parents did isn't it ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Walking in a room. Forgeting why im there and leaving. Only to remember, turn round enter the room and forget again. Repeat from top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here