Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Most pointless thing you've ever done.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Okay, I admit it, I'm bored. What's the most pointless thing you've ever done ? I'm spoilt for choice but I reckon the the 100 mile detour I took (under duress) to buy a burger at 'The Worlds Biggest MacDonalds' was possibly the most pointless. It sits over the top of a highway (on the Missouri Oklahoma border) and the food was even worse than usual.

Dull huh ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hiney said:
Opening this thread must be high on the list

:lolol:

Yes I did think that at the time but as I said, I am very bored. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Trying to convince Uncle Buck and Kinkygoebels that Sven is not the master tactician that they are convinced he is :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Icy Gull said:
Trying to convince Uncle Buck and Kinkygoebels that Sven is not the master tactician that they are convinced he is :lolol:

or trying to make buck say a positive comment rather than ''we got a result''

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Coming to work today

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was unemployed a couple of years ago. It was ok though as it was the summer. I sat in the park opposite my house and watched the insects scramble across my pad. I flicked an ant and a spider into a dizzy state of semi-consciousness. I then made them face each other so that when they came round, they'd think the other had done it. I suppose i wanted a war. No dice. They just carried on about their business in a confounded animal harmony. Stupid peaceniks.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Insisted at a chinese restaurant that they put the leftovers from our 15 person meal into doggy bags, then throwing it all into someones front garden because I couldnt be arsed carrying them up the hill, pissed.

bhaexpress said:
Okay, I admit it, I'm bored. What's the most pointless thing you've ever done ? I'm spoilt for choice but I reckon the the 100 mile detour I took (under duress) to buy a burger at 'The Worlds Biggest MacDonalds' was possibly the most pointless. It sits over the top of a highway (on the Missouri Oklahoma border) and the food was even worse than usual.

Dull huh ?

The one in Sand Lake Drive/International Drive in Orlando claims to be the largest McDonalds with entertainment. They do pizzas, subs and all kinds of different stuff. And Monster's Inc Bubblegum Ice Cream with Blue and Green dye that made my toilet outputings grass green for 3 days.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: O/T - Most pointless thing you've ever done.

The Great Cornholio said:
The one in Sand Lake Drive/International Drive in Orlando claims to be the largest McDonalds with entertainment. They do pizzas, subs and all kinds of different stuff. And Monster's Inc Bubblegum Ice Cream with Blue and Green dye that made my toilet outputings grass green for 3 days.

Could be by now because this was about three years ago and the place was pretty crap. Still Oklahoma and Missouri are pretty pointless in any case.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As a child, I would walk the streets with a clipboard and pen, noting down hundreds of car registration numberplates. Once home, I would sort them into alphabetical order. Then put it in a drawer.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Getting married just because the mother in law didn't want us living together. We kissed goodbye to double tax relief on the mortgage for a few years and had a shit wedding and honeymmon because we didn't have much money at that time as in 1986 I think I was on the princely sum of 7k a year :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
there was this random door in the middle of a field at Glasto bit like this.

Out%20Door.jpg

so we set fire to a bag of shit, left it outside the front knocked the door and ran off

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
This :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My wife took the kids to Brighton yesterday to spend time with her mate (my daughter's godmother).

I thought I'd do some DIY while she was out. My plan was to wire some speakers all over the house (running speaker wire under all the floorboards) and build some shelving units into the alcoves either side of the fireplace.

I worked my NUTS off, toiling with a 30 minute lunchbreak for 10 hours solid.

When she came back, she was less than impressed. Apparently the shelves look cheap and not befiitting our lounge and the speakers look hideous on the wall.

No shag for me then. Bollocks. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here