Andy 10/1
Brian 11/1
Mark 16/1
Kim 33/1
Michelle 33/1

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Sam or the one with the criminal record will win for sure, Andy also has a chance, thats my top 3.

Not a girl in sight again sadly.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I reckon the best one is Susanne.....I like her voice.......

Be good to see Chris win it though, being a sussex boy and all that.

OK my thoughts on them all (if you wanted to know).

Andy: SEX ON LEGS!
Kim: Best girl singer and got attitude - you go girl!
Chris: Best boy singer and I want him to win being a sussex boy!
Marc: (The convict) thinks he's better then he is. In the words of Simon, distinctly average!
Mark (non convict). Mind not made up. Was good when he sung like the wind, yesterday ok.
Roxanne: Can't believe she's 16! Good looking girl, but worst singer in the comp.
Suzanne: Nice person, great singer. Top 2
Michelle: Sort out clothes! I know your big, but you can look nice being bigger. Can only sing powerful songs. Out next week.
Brian: Dark horse. Top 2 with Suzanne. Good singer.

There we go. Don't think I've missed anyone out.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
BrightonBird said:
OK my thoughts on them all (if you wanted to know).

Kim: Best girl singer and got attitude - you go girl!
Chris: Best boy singer and I want him to win being a sussex boy!
Marc: (The convict) thinks he's better then he is. In the words of Simon, distinctly average!
Mark (non convict). Mind not made up. Was good when he sung like the wind, yesterday ok.
Roxanne: Can't believe she's 16! Good looking girl, but worst singer in the comp.
Suzanne: Nice person, great singer. Top 2
Michelle: Sort out clothes! I know your big, but you can look nice being bigger. Can only sing powerful songs. Out next week.
Brian: Dark horse. Top 2 with Suzanne. Good singer.

There we go. Don't think I've missed anyone out.

Probably about right......

One I don't agree with is Brian, good singer but wierd looking.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
BrightonBird said:
Yeah and they keep on saying he's a good looking lad. 2 words: 80's throwback!

Spot on, he could be the lead singer of some new romantic pile of toss like Human League.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I have to declare an interest as Chris Hide is a friend of my daughter. The first time I saw him sing solo was about 3 years ago at a School concert. He was singing that Brian Adams dirge "Everything I do" from Robin Hood. I don't like the song and my sense of anticipation was not improved when I saw Chris Hide walk up to the mike. Image is not his strong point, he's not classically good-looking and in his mid-teens he looked like Bill Gates's nerdy younger brother - the expression 'speccy twat' could have been invented for him. So I was expecting to be bored for the 3 minutes or so it would take him to sing and then I would clap politely.

Three and a half minutes later I was on my feet shouting "YESSSSSSS!" at the top of my voice. He was absolutely sensational, not just the fact he could sing in tune but the power, dynamics and phrasing were spot on. He was only about 15 at the time and I've been going to gigs and concerts for more than 30 years and I've never heard a better singer.

He switched to contact lenses in the summer as opposed to the 'milk bottle bottoms' he wore before, but I think his iamage will count against him - but he's the best singer left in the competion by a country mile.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah I don't think he'll win because he isn't cute enough - Gareth Gates he ain't. But he does look a miilion times better than he used to do!

Marshy, with respect although you are obviously entitled to your opinion you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
BrightonBird said:

BB, I think we need to need a plan to split him up from his girlfriend.
You can then have him and I'll swoop for her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here