Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - Hot Chip

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For an album that seems to have gleaned stellar reviews and four or five stars out of five everywhere I look it's not that great is it? (imho). I can only guess that it's a grower....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
like the music, cant stand the sound of the vocalist. there's somthing creepy and wierd about him. should release an instumental only edition.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
like the music, cant stand the sound of the vocalist. there's somthing creepy and wierd about him. should release an instumental only edition.

Be almost worth the ticket price to see what he's like on stage. Hardly the archetypal front man.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Iv seen them before in the very early days, thought they were pretty good then, Ready for the floor is literally been remixed by everyone though, i havnt heard so many versions of one song!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hot Chip are getting good reviews because they are bringing a relatively unique sound to the table. The album is ok, not as good as the last imo but still a 7/10.

Well worth checking them live, were going to Brixton 29th Feb and a good night will be had by all.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They're playing Corn Exchange on the 28th. Sold out a while now, I've got a ticket though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here