Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Gary Glitter, do you have any sympathy for him ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So, convicted nonce Paul Gadd is possibly facing the death penalty in Vietnam, do you feel sorry for him ? Personally I don't. He knows he's a nonce and has probably messing with kids all his life using his fame as an inducement. He buggers off to the Far East where he thinks he can get away with it and then gets caught. Apart from the moral issues if you break the laws of ANY country you have to be prepared to take it's punishments whatever they are.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
bhaexpress said:
So, convicted nonce Paul Gadd is possibly facing the death penalty in Vietnam, do you feel sorry for him ? Personally I don't. He knows he's a nonce and has probably messing with kids all his life using his fame as an inducement. He buggers off to the Far East where he thinks he can get away with it and then gets caught. Apart from the moral issues if you break the laws of ANY country you have to be prepared to take it's punishments whatever they are.

Seconded.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Maybe he's just a child at heart?

MJnCo.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Cut off his goolies.

Let the victims' families cut them off-using a very blunt knife.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
bhaexpress said:
He knows he's a nonce and has probably messing with kids all his life using his fame as an inducement.

In the 80s I knew one of the musicians in his band who told me that it was common knowledge that GG went off for holidays in places where he could have sex with kids - he said that Cuba was a favourite destination. I don't think that it was so much his fame but his money that counts over there.

I'm willing to bet a tenner with anyone on NSC that, even if convicted, GG won't be executed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: O/T Gary Glitter, do you have any sympathy for him ?

Gwylan said:
I'm willing to bet a tenner with anyone on NSC that, even if convicted, GG won't be executed.

Yeah but his horse tips are crap, I wouldnt bet any money on GG

Oh sorry is that a different GG we are talking about, no wonder he changed his username

Last edited:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Not entirely on the subject, but I met one of the guys from the Glitter Band once (think he played bass or summat) and he said that he used to get £60,000 a year in royalty cheques. After Glitter got done for being a pervert his next cheque was for £30.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: O/T Gary Glitter, do you have any sympathy for him ?

Gwylan said:

I don't see that Gadd will have much money or kudos at his disposal to influence the decision.

If I was the Home Secretary I'd be happy to see him made an example of in a foreign country without any comeback here in the UK.

He's actively sought out young flesh for his sexual gratification on a long-term basis, he deserves whatever punishment comes his way.

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Ah but on the Death Penalty Thread most of us were opposed to execution. So what's the difference now? Yes Gadd is almost 100% guilty given his serial paedo status. Is this as bad as murder - depends on your point of view.

Whatever the guy is a total idiot given his inclinations and going to a country where he knows what the penalty is likely to be.

It is of course in a foreign country (so is it alright then?) but then again many on this board were against the Iraq invasion which deposed Saddam Hussein who was a bit too over zealous on the execution front also.

So why therefore do we want to see Glitter topped whilst Jackson we all wanted him thrown in jail for a very long time?

In both cases the kids I suspect were promised/paid wealth. In the case of the Viertnamese, sad to say it probably was insignificant in our terms but their families livelihood & we all know Jackson paid $milliomns for what?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I gather its death by firing squad over there. Thats quite exciting, isn't it ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't imagine they would want to lock him up for life. He's in his early 60s and could live for another 15-20 years, that's a lot of chow mein for a poor country.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gwylan - thats an outrageous slur on my character and you will be hearing from my lawyers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here