Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Confirmed: Gran Turismo 4 out on PS2 in December BUT...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what? scrapped online? I thought the whole game revolved around online play?

thats f***ing pathetic, games like that should have online play built into them from day one...its the current biggest money spinner for games companys, surely they know that!?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It is either the new grand turismo or the new grand theft auto is going to have a britpop soundtrack like the stone roses and the verve. My best mate works in the marketing dept of PS2.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Sony are now promising online play in ANOTHER, separate version in 2005.

GT4: Prologue - £24.99
GT4 - £39.99
GT4: Epilogue - £24.99

Cha-ching!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh so they've taken the route of the Add-On Pack for money making purposes instead of one game with all from the start...clever thinking!

hmmm..suddenly these games consoles seem worthwhile...GTA:SA/PES4/GT4x3versions..should I buy one of these.....how do you call them, Games Boxes? ???

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Richie Morris said:
It is either the new grand turismo or the new grand theft auto is going to have a britpop soundtrack like the stone roses and the verve. My best mate works in the marketing dept of PS2.

Well I can't see it being GTA, which is set in Cali. A brit-pop sountrack would be mad wack.

On the other hand, Gran Turismo has had a mainly brit-pop sound since day one, therefore it would come as no surprise...

PS: I HATE brit-pop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here