Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t Chris Eubank Junior's career in danger of stalling?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Went to school with him for a bit, that article isn't great either way as he would have been 25 with a 16 year old.
Not entirely sure this is the main troubling part of the rape narrative.

(Clue- it's the rape bit)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When criminal proceedings are underway, I'd advise posters to think very carefully before they pass judgement.

.. even more so post it.

That's for the jury.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
post deleted

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just seen the press conference, sorry but I don’t think he’s the full ticket.
This.

For a couple of reasons.

Any prize fighter with any sense knows that in order to be promoted and earn the big bucks, you have to play by the rules, as it ever was. If you want to upset the applecart and have things all your own way, particularly in boxing, then I have one thing to say to that; “yes, I’ll have fries with that”. Top fighters have more sway, of course, but a relative no-mark saying this stuff is a fast route to blacklisting.

Secondly, his manner of speech and his - and there’s no PC way of putting this - “crazy eyes” give me a strong not-all-there vibe. Then there’s the heredity issue

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This.

For a couple of reasons.

Any prize fighter with any sense knows that in order to be promoted and earn the big bucks, you have to play by the rules, as it ever was. If you want to upset the applecart and have things all your own way, particularly in boxing, then I have one thing to say to that; “yes, I’ll have fries with that”. Top fighters have more sway, of course, but a relative no-mark saying this stuff is a fast route to blacklisting.

Secondly, his manner of speech and his - and there’s no PC way of putting this - “crazy eyes” give me a strong not-all-there vibe. Then there’s the heredity issue
Let’s face it. That family are absolute whackadoodles.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have to say, it’s seemingly very easy to get under Frank Warren’s skin. He’s been rattled in quite a few interviews now.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Apologies Gents, heavy night in Benidorm, one of the major pitfalls of NSC, “Whatever you’re thinking, right or wrong, don’t necessarily post it”

As penance I will endure a Pink Tribute at Neptunes tonight……

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never said it wasn't, hence the either way part.

The rape part is obviously the worst part of it, her being 16 makes it worse imo.
The ability to give consent is age-dependent and this is enshrined in law with an arbitrary cut-off (16 in the UK, older in parts of the US). Applying a subjective layer of opprobrium based on the age of the 'legal adult' should not be part of the process of determining guilt.

And as others have pointed out, this is a court case and we should probably be careful what we write on a public forum.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apologies Gents, heavy night in Benidorm, one of the major pitfalls of NSC, “Whatever you’re thinking, right or wrong, don’t necessarily post it”

I thought you'd quit the sauce (Dear Boy)

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

I didn’t think the pensioners invasion of Benidorm started until October.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here