Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Babes in the Woods murders

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just finished reading the book into this investigation... (called 'A Question Of Evidence') anyone else read it? Fascinating stuff... looking across the 'net there's still so much news about it still.

I was only 11 at the time but can quite clearly remember it happening...

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I remember it like yesterday.Absolutely shocking.Any child murder is awful.I honestly feel every person in this country should give a DNA sample for national records.It should be made compulsory

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
I remember it like yesterday.Absolutely shocking.Any child murder is awful.I honestly feel every person in this country should give a DNA sample for national records.It should be made compulsory

I'd go along with that. I can't see any problem with giving a DNA sample or carrying an ID card for that matter. (Bring on the PC Brigade).

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I was on a train to watch us at ipswich that sat morning, people were shocked that day, on a side note we never got the game that day as the train broke down, there was about 250 brighton fans on the train that day and I remember a load of people getting off and walking down the tracks, it was mayhem when an ipswich fans train went past, everyone was hurling ballast at the train

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
bhaexpress said:
I'd go along with that. I can't see any problem with giving a DNA sample or carrying an ID card for that matter. (Bring on the PC Brigade).

nofishing.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Jam The Man said:
Just finished reading the book into this investigation... (called 'A Question Of Evidence') anyone else read it? Fascinating stuff... looking across the 'net there's still so much news about it still.

I was only 11 at the time but can quite clearly remember it happening...
Yes I have a copy (Christopher Barry Dee great author) its shocking the East Sussex Police seemed so inept I thumbed through it a few months ago it is now perversly a very interesting Brighton social document.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here