Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T 2 Tickets for Take That tonight!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Anyone want to buy 2 tickets to Take That tonight. My missus was supposed to be going but now cant and she has asked me to try and sell them for her.

Tickets are for tonight at Wembley. Unreserved seating. Can have for face value of £60 each

PM me if interested.

According to Gus they were magnificant :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I took the other half to see them at Villa Park last week. I can confirm that they do put on a very good show.

(-1000 man points for strings)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Are but strickly speaking face value is not £60 - the tickets say £46.81 + VAT = £55

There was a £5 admin fee on each ticket

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I went Saturday, big let down IMO.

The Circus was a much much better show.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Are but strickly speaking face value is not £60 - the tickets say £46.81 + VAT = £55

There was a £5 admin fee on each ticket

Oh didnt realise there was admin fee. Im sure when she meant face value she meant £55 then!!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh didnt realise there was admin fee. Im sure when she meant face value she meant £55 then!!!

I think *moneystealingbasterds* ticketmaster put a £5 booking fee on EACH ticket plus charged an extra £5.75 for secure postage, its such a rip off as you don't get a choice when booking tickets. My wife and daughter are going to night, hence why I know.

I think its fair enough if you can sell them for £60 each, I was only being pedantic

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I recommend getting there early and having a drink in the Premier Inn. DJ and dance floor in the car park, loads of pissed up women dancing to TT and Robbie tunes, loads of 80's and 90's music as well. Was a good atmosphere. It's right outside Wembley Park Station, you'll hear it.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I think *moneystealingbasterds* ticketmaster put a £5 booking fee on EACH ticket plus charged an extra £5.75 for secure postage, its such a rip off as you don't get a choice when booking tickets. My wife and daughter are going to night, hence why I know.

I think its fair enough if you can sell them for £60 each, I was only being pedantic

To be fair mate think she'd take £50 at the moment as its all last minute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here