Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O`Sullivan v Carter

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
out of interest, has a match ever finished on a sunday night? Ronnie O seems to be raping the Captain, would love to see him finish it up tonight, unlikely I know..

D

Deleted member 18477

I use to love the snooker. I'd watch all the main tournaments religiously each year from around 1996-2008, especially the world championship! Just can't get myself into it these days!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Funny thing to say, but he deserved the fluke.

Game on tomorrow.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I use to love the snooker. I'd watch all the main tournaments religiously each year from around 1996-2008, especially the world championship! Just can't get myself into it these days!

I know just what you mean, haven't watched a tournament for a very long time. Do watch the end of the final tomorrow if you can - ronnie is at his best !

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Same here i am only watching because Ronnie is in the final , i used to play snooker and pool regularly the mans a genius with a cue.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Woman ref... what's that all about? it's a mans game! Jeeeeze we'll be having female lino's next... oh

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Woman ref... what's that all about? it's a mans game! Jeeeeze we'll be having female lino's next... oh

She certainly knows how to handle balls in her hand.

She is a HOTTIE :kiss:

1604tabbb.jpg

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Did you see the frame where it took nearly 5 minutes to spot the pink, her hands were shaking and she could not make her mind up on exactly where to put it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Did you see the frame where it took nearly 5 minutes to spot the pink, her hands were shaking and she could not make her mind up on exactly where to put it.

Was she applying mascara at the same time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here