Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nutters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The world is full of tossers. Two weeks ago a bounncy castle arrived for my daughters birthday after some mystery person ordered it and I had to send it away.

Then last week some lunatic set up a camcorder on a tripod outside my house and started filming the front of it while I was at work ( A neighbour was asking me about it today and it was the first I have heard of it), and today some utter fuckfeatures took a set of keys to my brand new car that was in the drive.

I think I must have a stalker, but have not shagged any mad women so have all the pain without any of the pleasure

Bunch of arse

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:tosser: the lot of them ! that is bang out ! :angry:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
keying catd thats gotta be the worst thing, if anyone did that to mine id seriously lose the plot, its pointless and alot of people do it even if they havent got a problem with you or even know who you are. they just do it for a laugh:angry: :angry: :angry:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Similar things happened to my father-in-law who lives in Skelmersdale ... wheel nuts loosened on his car, a pile of bricks dumped in his drive etc
Eventually after about a year and a half he found out it was the ex-boyfriend of his partner ... yet the couple had been parted for more than 5 years!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
thats a bit freaky El Pres. hope you work it out before it gets too serious - keying the car is pretty bloody serious but at least whomever it is isn't hurting you physically yet - there are some monumentally odd ball people in this world.....

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
tedebear said:
thats a bit freaky El Pres. hope you work it out before it gets too serious - keying the car is pretty bloody serious but at least whomever it is isn't hurting you physically yet - there are some monumentally odd ball people in this world.....

There's quite a few of them on NSC!
:D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Could it be someone at the College where you work?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I'd get your neibours to try and get a picture of whoever this is and go to the plod with it.

Scum.

(Mind you, what have YOU done to piss them off?)

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
tedebear said:
but at least whomever it is isn't hurting you physically yet

I'm sure that the "yet" will reassure EL Pres tedebear!

There are some sick people in this world who take satisfaction from winding people up and worse. What do they get out of it? Beats me.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Last summer someone had cut my sky digital cable (twice), thrown a log at the side of the car window and dumped rubbish over the lawn.

I found out it was a local group of chav scum who hang around the parks all hours getting pissed. Saw them lurking with intent near my house so went out to have a closer look which provoked one of them to come and ask if wanted some! I replyed yes, headbutted him gave him a few repetitive smacks while he fought like a girl, pulling clothes and trying to claw my face. His mates just stood and watched. The police came knocking that night so I made out he'd started it. The police told me they'd seen his face and I'd definetley finished it!He was someone they are all too familar with and the pigs were chuffed with the course of action I took. No trouble since.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
y2dave said:
Last summer someone had cut my sky digital cable (twice), thrown a log at the side of the car window and dumped rubbish over the lawn.

I found out it was a local group of chav scum who hang around the parks all hours getting pissed. Saw them lurking with intent near my house so went out to have a closer look which provoked one of them to come and ask if wanted some! I replyed yes, headbutted him gave him a few repetitive smacks while he fought like a girl, pulling clothes and trying to claw my face. His mates just stood and watched. The police came knocking that night so I made out he'd started it. The police told me they'd seen his face and I'd definetley finished it!He was someone they are all too familar with and the pigs were chuffed with the course of action I took. No trouble since.

You were a tad lucky there Dave. Good job that the bloke was a well known scum bag as it could have gone against you.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its amazing what some people consider worthy of revenge.

A few years back when we were living in Hove, some kid in an souped up corsa blocked our driveway on a regular basis, he always left early so we didnt think it was a problem as his folks were good neighbours and used to look after our cats etc, one night my ex missus just got a bit fed up with it and went out to politely ask him to move it. He did although she came back in and said to me that although the kid was OK with it, there was a very very scary look in his eye.

Didnt think much of it till a few days later and I stepped out of the door to find one of the cats fully decapitated, the missus went hysterical and we got the police involved, it went out of our minds after about a month or so, but then her car was stolen and set on fire, we couldnt prove anything and although we had an inkling that it was him, as we couldnt think of anyone else, there was nothing we could do as he had left home and was in the Army in Cyprus.

To this day we still have never got to the bottom of it, but about a month ago I happened to bump into another ex neighbour of ours in Tesco who told me that the kid was kicked out of the Army for raping an 80 year old pensioner in Aldershot after a robbery.

Ive never told the ex, but it certainly made me think for a good few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here