Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nutter on SCR

I thought it was one of the best phone-ins for ages - great entertainment :lolol: "Toys? Straightjacket!" :lolol:

The Harty-Ferret double act was excellent. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Harty, I love you. Will you have my baby?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Vlad the Impala said:
Harty, I love you. Will you have my baby?

Eeeuww................:sick: I thought you were a geezer!

Haywards Heath guy = Knobend.

Thought Harty's comment about 'They only have a Barn Dance' was quite funny. Although, no doubt the Haywards Heath PC brigade will probably complain to SCR.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
He had a fair hearing perhaps if I'd cut him off after he initally asked for McGhee to be sacked and stated he was talking bollocks then people might have a point.
'Richard from Haywards Heath' could he be part of the 'Alan Golds Massive'?
And many thanks to Roger Youngboys of Hove and Mike Hunt of Burgess Hill who texted in, sorry I didn't get to read out your surnames gents!!!!!!

Does anyone know if Alan G has emigrated or has Matron stopped him using his computer?

Last edited:

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
Another memorable note of the phone in was when ian hart and ferret used Oatway in the same sentance as Lawrenson and Foster.
I know they were just talking about dressing room morale and not playing ability but you know your clutching at straws when your looking at Oatway to turn things around.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Whatever you think of Charlie as a player no one can doubt that he's the sort of charcter that will lift the dressing room at the time when it is most needed.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Harty said:
And many thanks to Roger Youngboys of Hove and Mike Hunt of Burgess Hill who texted in, sorry I didn't get to read out your surnames gents!!!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: No problem! Thought we would try and cheer everyone up! And yes a few cans were drunk beforehand! :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
You should have listened to the phone in that we were listening to on the way home last night, the bloke presenting called a caller a "wanker" live on air, and it wasnt even whispered!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So your dad phoned up then BAG. :lolol: :blush:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
You should have listened to the phone in that we were listening to on the way home last night, the bloke presenting called a caller a "wanker" live on air, and it wasnt even whispered!!!

It's a good job I didn't hear that comment. I would have gone to the highest authority to protest. Nobody takes away my well earned title without a fight!

I go along with the comment re the Harty & Ferret show. It made for good listening in our dark hour.

D

Deleted User X18H

Harty said:
Whatever you think of Charlie as a player no one can doubt that he's the sort of charcter that will lift the dressing room at the time when it is most needed.
Look Worhting boy I could go in to the dressing room and use all my motivational and positive thinking skills to gee the players up but like Charlie I'd be no fcuking good on the pitch.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
hove born&bred said:
Look Worhting boy I could go in to the dressing room and use all my motivational and positive thinking skills to gee the players up but like Charlie I'd be no fcuking good on the pitch.

Would you? I'd have thought you'd give a speech on the delights of living in the Preston Circus area and how that could make them better players?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
My name is not Richard and I dont live in Haywards Heath.

Personally I think we should give McGee plastic Surgery and swap him with Murhinio when no one is looking.

Oh and if Harty wants me to ring his show he will have to beg me by pm.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loved Hartys comment about "We need to make Withdean like Galatasary but without the sheep heads"

:lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Harty said:

Agree Harty.

Team spirit must be 100% on Saturday. We need to make the Leicester players feel like they are entering a war zone.

What's this about singsong in the pub?

:ohmy:

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
However if he did give the team talk, the shoeing the players would probably give him to shut up, would get them fired up before the game.
And you'd know all about shoeings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here