Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Number of kits in the last FOUR seasons

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
surely we must have broken some sort of record, probably set by manchester united, for the number of kits we have worn in the last four seasons

argentinian
maroon
palokaville
palace
home with blue back
white away
doncaster special
yellow away
swansea special
home with white back
yellow and navy
sky blue
shrewsbury white

a grand total of THIRTEEN shirts worn in FOUR years - top effort :clap:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why did we wear white last night anyway? It's not like our home shirt is that similar to theirs, or any of the other ones for that matter. Was it different to previous white shirts?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Yup it was different. The final decision lies with the referee, if he decides that all of our kits clash with the home team, which he did, we have to produce another kit.

Although I fully agree - we could have worn our home kit.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yup it was different. The final decision lies with the referee, if he decides that all of our kits clash with the home team, which he did, we have to produce another kit.

Although I fully agree - we could have worn our home kit.

What if the ref for the second half had wanted yet another kit?!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what about the black with the big seagull on the front (to Scotty Mac)

that was YEARS ago - 2002-03 i think

those are the kits we have had since 2005

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Palookaville was 2004, but it was still being used for the 2005/06 season - making it elligable for Scotty Mac's list under his 'last 4 seasons' rule.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have 12 of the 13, dont think its possible to get the full house, only 23 shirts were made for last nights game

you could argue that the Palace one is infact two - The ones the players played in (plus the extra few that were sold by lottery :)) and the ones for the fans with the score on the front

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Palookaville was 2004, but it was still being used for the 2005/06 season - making it elligable for Scotty Mac's list under his 'last 4 seasons' rule.

correct - i remember it being worn during a glorious early season draw at BURNLEY

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have the one worn on the night (it doesnt have the score on the embroidery)

I have one of the match worn shirts, AND one with the score embroidered on it, and signed by McShane. In fact, I have a spare one with the score embroidered on it too.

ner ner ner ner ner.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Personally I find the Palookaville top to be the ultimate in designer sportswear. for a start, it's very very LONG, thereby cutting builder's bum to a minimum, while at the same time allowing the Seagulls crest to be displayed to its fullest extreme at left-hand hip level. Other top-of-the-range features; it can be worn under a vee neck zippped jumper, thereby offering tantalising glimpses of the ERREA crest beneath. It also offers unparalleled STRETCHABILITY for the, ahem, fuller-figured fan, and it can also be slung in the wash at any ol' temperature to no detrimental cost to the gothy style lettering. TRULY ITALIAN TECHICAL SPORTSWEAR IMHO that has fuly stood the test of time - unlike the album of the same name...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Personally I find the Palookaville top to be the ultimate in designer sportswear. for a start, it's very very LONG, thereby cutting builder's bum to a minimum, while at the same time allowing the Seagulls crest to be displayed to its fullest extreme at left-hand hip level. Other top-of-the-range features; it can be worn under a vee neck zippped jumper, thereby offering tantalising glimpses of the ERREA crest beneath. It also offers unparalleled STRETCHABILITY for the, ahem, fuller-figured fan, and it can also be slung in the wash at any ol' temperature to no detrimental cost to the gothy style lettering. TRULY ITALIAN TECHICAL SPORTSWEAR IMHO that has fuly stood the test of time - unlike the album of the same name...

totally agree - the fabric of that thing is f***ing CLASS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here