• Kuipers

Votes: 52 51.0%
  • Roberts

Votes: 50 49.0%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we had the same problem all over the pitch we would go up as Champions to the Premiership :salute:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
what has kuipers done wrong i ask you!?

answer....nothing!!!

what has he done right?

answer...everything. he is more commanding in the air as shown yesterday. he is a great shot stopper and he dosent fanny around with the ball like roberts does on his mad moments.

:ohmy: oh no his kicking isnt the best....thats really going to stop him being the best shot stopper in the league isnt it!

face thre facts people!!!kuipers is the best!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Interesting that in all the match reports from the weekend, McGhee mentions how we are waiting for Oatway, Carpenter, McPhee to come back from injury.

No mention of Roberts.

Although I know that MCGhee rates Roberts, I think he is pleased by how Michel has played - somewhere approaching his best, which MM has not really seen before.

I think Kuipers might keep the shirt for a while.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
things are looking up.

Im pressuming that Carpenter and Oatway would remove Hammond and Hinshelwwod from the line up of yesterday.
And that Mcphee would come in up front pushing Virgo back to right back.

Im happy with that.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and by me voting Kuipers its now 45-35 :clap2:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Even though this will piss the usual lot off, i voted for FDM. Although it is a tough decision to make, I think his performances over the past games has been outstanding. At least we have the option of two fantastic keepers!! :clap:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I have always backed Roberts in the goalkeepers battle. However, I think it would be very harsh to drop Kuipers now. Roberts should not automatically return when he is fit and needs to earn his place back. It is down to Kuipers to continue performing like he is now.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Why do people endlessly point to Kuipers´shot stopping as if that is the end to the arguement - there are a whole lot of things for a goalkeeper to do other than that, many of which prevent the need to stop the shots in the first place. Roberts controls his box and his defence better, and shows more experience in his play.

:jester: for me every time

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
As was shown again on a couple of occasions yesterday Kuipers DOES NOT communicate well with the defence. One cross early on comes to mind; Kuipers hesitates so mayo ducks under it thinking FDM will get it. Kuipers thinks Mayo is going to head it, so both leave it and Leicester almost score as a result

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
roberts

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
How close is this poll?... says it all... I voted FDM... Roberts too risky for my liking, off his line too often...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here