Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nude walkers on The South downs

If there are designated areas for nudists, then nakedness is completely alright.

Nudism in general isn't decadent, and in most cases it isn't sexy either!

I wonder though, if some bloke in a nudist camp was always walking around with a woodie, would the camp officials want him to curb his ardour?
He might go around bumping into others, and accidentally stab someone.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Yes it is wrong. If my young son was with me, I would encourage him to laugh and make rude comments about the walkers to ensure that they're so traumatised by it that they never do it again. Any smokers amongst you might consider chasing them with your Zippo lighters.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
On the whole, there's not a great deal wrong with it.

It's all about context. If they're walking past you 50 yards away, what's the issue?

It's if they make a b-line for you, and you feel they're behaving inappropriately, that's a different matter.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Is it me - or does one of the coppers in that pic look like he's sporting a giant nappy??

ps Nude ramblers on the South Downs should be publically flogged (after being forced to put some clothes on, obviously). I mean, the poor children of Mile Oak could be up there escaping the sheer HELL of their miserable daily existence. Do these nude BASTARDS have no shame? :tantrum:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
...but if it was GAY PRIDE day then it would be ok...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here