Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSTs getting to an Amex Game.

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
I used to have a ST when I lived in Brighton. Now I live in London and all my pitiful earnings go on my ridiculously expensive London mortgage. I only have the cash for a few games a year. I'm jealous of all you lucky people who can afford to go but I'm pleased it looks as if every game at our lovely new ground will be near full. My hope is that those that can't go offer up their tickets here rather than let them go to waste.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I fully intend to make sure there is someone sitting in my seat at every single game, if I can't go, then I will make sure someone has the ticket. Perhaps we'll need a bona-fide Falmer/Amex ticket exchange on here.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I fully intend to make sure there is someone sitting in my seat at every single game, if I can't go, then I will make sure someone has the ticket.

Me too.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I used to have a ST when I lived in Brighton. Now I live in London and all my pitiful earnings go on my ridiculously expensive London mortgage. I only have the cash for a few games a year. I'm jealous of all you lucky people who can afford to go but I'm pleased it looks as if every game at our lovely new ground will be near full. My hope is that those that can't go offer up their tickets here rather than let them go to waste.

Pretty much same as you..plus i work 8/10 Saturdays..

I fully intend to make sure there is someone sitting in my seat at every single game, if I can't go, then I will make sure someone has the ticket. Perhaps we'll need a bona-fide Falmer/Amex ticket exchange on here.

Lovely idea for people like me and CES, and really hope that can work, but say if you're not going, how would i pick up your card and then return it apart from Spec delivery.. Would need a lot of trust in someone you may well have never met.. :annoyed:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm going to get a ST if I can. I registered on the link that was on another thread. I'm not interested in a timeshare style pitch for a seat licence though.

I think the £33 quid a month payment option is quite attactive considering it would probably cost around £25 to go to a single game anyway.

Living in Ashford now means that I would probably only struggle with the night games, but I'm generally too tired to do anything in the evenings anyway.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pretty much same as you..plus i work 8/10 Saturdays..

Lovely idea for people like me and CES, and really hope that can work, but say if you're not going, how would i pick up your card and then return it apart from Spec delivery.. Would need a lot of trust in someone you may well have never met.. :annoyed:

I guess that is why I say a bona fide ticket exchange on here, one that has registered members or some such perhaps, that way, if you are all present and correct, then you can be trusted, etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here