Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSP to close

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
f***! Sad news. Admittedly it's been a shadow of it's former self recently but I always thought it would 'come good' again. *phnarr phnarr*

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The people on there have a sense if humour and don't take themselves too seriously, it's a shame that it's going to be closing.

What a massive relief for us all that, between them, they have made many tens of thousands of posts on NSC then. Phew.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
As NSC has approaching £6,000 in cash, it might be worth spending the very few pounds it would cost to keep NSP alive.

It would be like a little care in the community project.

is this open to all unofficial albion outlets of gibberish becasue we haven't made any money since about september 2008.

we want to buy a TSLR dog you see.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
is this open to all unofficial albion outlets of gibberish becasue we haven't made any money since about september 2008.

You jest, I imagine.

But, in case not, I'd almost certainly be happy to host any other Albion sites for free if it helps people out. Keep the Albion's rich tapestry as colourful as possible etc etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
COST isn't the ISSUE. It's more the case of finding someone willing to host it with all the NAWTY stuff. Novogate were by FAR the best hosts, but eventually even they had enough of someone's GRIZZLING.
Is that really true. One tosser moaning enough got the site pulled down?

If so, I think you should name names.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here