Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSP is BACK

MRRF 10

1889-1945 said:
Thought this was a brighton fans forum ? If I had a couple of thousand posts and some newbie come on here and spoke his mind to me then I would laugh.

So you are saying a newbie has to treat a poster with 2000 posts better than a poster with 300 posts ? Feck that. Everyone on here are treated as equals as far as I'm concerend.

but some of us more equal ;)

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
Raphael Meade said:
i think he's saying this a friendly board and there's no need for rudeness towards any other poster..

You could of fooled me Raphael. You state rudeness towards any other poster ?

What about Watford 'o', looney, Bhaexpress, Dwayne, do I need to go on ?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
1889-1945 said:
You could of fooled me Raphael. You state rudeness towards any other poster ?

What about Watford 'o', looney, Bhaexpress, Dwayne, do I need to go on ?

just saying, your introduction wasn't very friendly. thats all.

just cause some people are wankpots doesnt mean we all have to follow suit... ;)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Raphael Meade said:

just cause some people are wankpots doesnt mean we all have to follow suit... ;)

I'd agree that first impressions are very important. I already think that 1889-1945 is a tosser, and Ive only seen him post for about 5 minutes! Hopefully we'll get to see a nicer side of him...I presume it is a him?

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
Biscuit said:
I'd agree that first impressions are very important. I already think that 1889-1945 is a tosser, and Ive only seen him post for about 5 minutes! Hopefully we'll get to see a nicer side of him...I presume it is a him?

Haven't been to a meet up yet, But If I attend the next one then maybe you could come over to me and say tosser to me then we could both hit the dance floor and see who last the longest. But like you say you haven't really known me long so who knows....We might become bussom buddies.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
coz Ive been labbelled a 'JAFFA'. Its all very upsetting! :nono: Dont be upset though mate, Im soon to rejoin.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1889-1945 said:
My Grandads birth date, Lost his life in the second world war, When I visit my parents the first thing I see is his picture on the wall. Haven't posted till now and couldn't think of a screen name so thought of my grandad and decided 1899-1945.

Is there a probelm with that ?

None whatsoever, I figured that it was your grandfather and that World War Two was involved from the dates. Respect.

However, for somebody who is unknown on here to say your tone is unnessesarily aggressive it putting it mildly. If you have been watching this particular board for six months I would have thought you'd have realised that there's a certain level abuse which passes as banter as indeed there is on NSP.

If you find it so offensive as you appear to why do you bother coming back ? NSC and NSP are not the only BHA boards, just the most popular.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Raphael Meade said:

Who you calling a wankpot ?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
bhaexpress said:
None whatsoever, I figured that it was your grandfather and that World War Two was involved from the dates. Respect.

However, for somebody who is unknown on here to say your tone is unnessesarily aggressive it putting it mildly. If you have been watching this particular board for six months I would have thought you'd have realised that there's a certain level abuse which passes as banter as indeed there is on NSP.

If you find it so offensive as you appear to why do you bother coming back ? NSC and NSP are not the only BHA boards, just the most popular.

Im quite happy here thanks. Im happy with banter...just dont like plain rudness...I dont think im alone.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
bhaexpress said:

First of all, I would like to say thanks for those remarks about my grandfather, Very touching.

The second point I'd like to make about being abusive or why don't I post on another board ? Well My Bhaxpress, After reading you're posts and, Dwayne's, Looneys, Watford 'O's etc then why are you still posting on here ? Some of you're remarks to posters have been damn right obnoxious somtimes but you are still posting on here and thinking you've said nothing wrong.

Some of the abuse you've dished out is unforgiveable.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1889-1945 said:
First of all, I would like to say thanks for those remarks about my grandfather, Very touching.

The second point I'd like to make about being abusive or why don't I post on another board ? Well My Bhaxpress, After reading you're posts and, Dwayne's, Looneys, Watford 'O's etc then why are you still posting on here ? Some of you're remarks to posters have been damn right obnoxious somtimes but you are still posting on here and thinking you've said nothing wrong.

Some of the abuse you've dished out is unforgiveable.

With Twatty, I agree but what you don't realise is that along with what you have seen on here I also get childish and abusive PMs that also insult my family from him. In addition, you clearly haven't noticed that I don't bother with him these days anyway.

Looney ? Nope, have no problem with him, find him rather amusing actually. Dwayne, well, you must have seen what got him banned and I ask you ? Don't you think it was well deserved ? Incidentally I think you meant 'Your' and not You're' up there.

No, I think that the 'obnoxious' tag is both out of date and even when I did it would be as a response to some previous slur of a similar nature.

I have say, that in your short time posting here, you've made an impression. Not sure if it's such a good one though.

I would also suggest that, if you wish to continue this dialog on aone to one basis you do so via PM as others will be bored with it by now.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
1889-1945 said:
And another thing while I'm here you spotty 16 year old, If you hadn't noticed it's christmas so putting snow flakes up and a tree is a rather nice idea.

The way you act rectum you think you are god and everyone should follow.

Who ever thought about the flakes and tree then well done. At least you've got the christmas spirit unlike some spoilt retard.

Thank you. :) I quite liked the teddy bears too!! :jester:

I hope to add a new snow soon. It should I hope not hurt some people's eyes this time.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
bhaexpress said:
With Twatty, I agree but what you don't realise is that along with what you have seen on here I also get childish and abusive PMs that also insult my family from him. In addition, you clearly haven't noticed that I don't bother with him these days anyway.

Looney ? Nope, have no problem with him, find him rather amusing actually. Dwayne, well, you must have seen what got him banned and I ask you ? Don't you think it was well deserved ? Incidentally I think you meant 'Your' and not You're' up there.

No, I think that the 'obnoxious' tag is both out of date and even when I did it would be as a response to some previous slur of a similar nature.

I have say, that in your short time posting here, you've made an impression. Not sure if it's such a good one though.

I would also suggest that, if you wish to continue this dialog on aone to one basis you do so via PM as others will be bored with it by now.

Your running scared of safeway arn't you ? :lolol: :lolol:

Don't need the PM section as I'm a good boy and will behave :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here