Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
.......Or lets not !

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Message Board Does Not Exist

This message board does not exist. It was most likely deleted by the community owner. Or, if you manually entered a URL for this board, you may have mistyped the message board ID. :dunce:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
'Sorry, we could not find a member called Biscuit, are you sure it's correct?'

That's just happeded to me aswell! Obviously i put filthy instead though!

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
Safeway said:
Thank f*** for that, all these poxy snow flakes

Haven't been to that rubbish of a site called NSP because we have enough on here, Ok This is the first time I've posted but after reading this board for a good 6 months I've come to the conclusion that you and about 7 others bum feck each other.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
And another thing while I'm here you spotty 16 year old, If you hadn't noticed it's christmas so putting snow flakes up and a tree is a rather nice idea.

The way you act rectum you think you are god and everyone should follow.

Who ever thought about the flakes and tree then well done. At least you've got the christmas spirit unlike some spoilt retard.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmmm, you've also captured the Chrismas spirit haven't you Mr 1899-1945.

What's the meaning of your ID name incidentally ? One of your relative's life span ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
1889-1945 said:
And another thing while I'm here you spotty 16 year old, If you hadn't noticed it's christmas so putting snow flakes up and a tree is a rather nice idea.

Who ever thought about the flakes and tree then well done. At least you've got the christmas spirit unlike some spoilt retard.
You come here with your two posts and start telling the legendary Safeway how to act? f*** YOU AND f*** OFF. He isnt 16, he happens to be alot older than that. By posting such utter verbal bollox you the one who looks to be about 16. ???

Weve got enough wind up merchants on this board...we dont need another thanks.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
bhaexpress said:
[BWhat's the meaning of your ID name incidentally ? One of your relative's life span ? [/B]

My Grandads birth date, Lost his life in the second world war, When I visit my parents the first thing I see is his picture on the wall. Haven't posted till now and couldn't think of a screen name so thought of my grandad and decided 1899-1945.

Is there a probelm with that ?

1889-1945 said:

LOL.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
Biscuit said:
You come here with your two posts and start telling the legendary Safeway how to act? f*** YOU AND f*** OFF.

Two posts ? How many posts did you start with muppet ?

If I started posting when I started reading this board then I'd have more posts than you. f*** YOU AND f*** OFF.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
1889-1945 said:
Two posts ? How many posts did you start with muppet ?

If I started posting when I started reading this board then I'd have more posts than you. f*** YOU AND f*** OFF.

Oh, use of repetition...effective. :eek:

If you were able to read the subtext of my message you would realise I’m not just commenting on the number of posts you have, but the fact as a newcomer you are ‘attacking’ a distinguished poster.

Please feel free to reply to this, but try not to mimic it.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
Biscuit said:
a distinguished poster

Thought this was a brighton fans forum ? If I had a couple of thousand posts and some newbie come on here and spoke his mind to me then I would laugh.

So you are saying a newbie has to treat a poster with 2000 posts better than a poster with 300 posts ? Feck that. Everyone on here are treated as equals as far as I'm concerend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here