Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSP Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Calm down boys and girls, otherwise things could get heated.

I am sure we are all mature individuals, it's not as if someone is sick and twisted in the head and hates women so much that he would do something like this is it?

A 73-year-old Austrian man has confessed to imprisoning his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering her seven children, police have said.

Police said "Josef F" also confessed to burning the body of a baby that died after birth at the house in Amstetten, in the province of Lower Austria.

Authorities are caring for the woman, now 42, and her six surviving children.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Calm down boys and girls, otherwise things could get heated.

I am sure we are all mature individuals, it's not as if someone is sick and twisted in the head and hates women so much that he would do something like this is it?

A 73-year-old Austrian man has confessed to imprisoning his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering her seven children, police have said.

Police said "Josef F" also confessed to burning the body of a baby that died after birth at the house in Amstetten, in the province of Lower Austria.

Authorities are caring for the woman, now 42, and her six surviving children.

Truly horrific story, granted. But what has it got to do with this thread? :shrug:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm sure it will be back once all the offending material has been removed!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Leeettts Get rrrreeeeeeaaaddddyyyyy to rrrrrrruuuuummmmmmmmbbbllllleeeeeeeeee

eb_7.JPG

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
ahh, has the bitter old man got nowhere to go now?

Bitter about what?

The fact that I have a life, a lovely wife (don't even THINK about it), lovely children, a good number of real people that I am honoured to call my friends (you may have seen some of them on Saturday if you had stopped drinking your bovril, unbuttoned your fleecy anorak, taken off your cap and looked around), a decent job, a nice house etc. etc.

The only thing I've got to be bitter about is that fact that I drank too much cider on Saturday.

Hang on, I'm not even bitter about that because I had a great day.

Bitter? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here