Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316685353.033373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316685353.033373.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 418

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You NSK lot-the manager of The Evening Star didn't like the sticker left on the paper towel dispenser...taking pictures he was!

That Dick Knight banner looked good btw.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Thanks everyone! But especially to TommySuperCup without whom it wouldn't have happened. And those like ELS, Gripper Stebson and Herr Thubthumper who generously contributed to offset production costs. It's one thing having an idea, but another altogether turning it into reality as I've learnt all too well. Glad you enjoyed. The inspiration behind it was simply Liverpools one of Paisley in the Kop several months ago and it was just a fitting coincident that the flag was finished and delivered on Tuesday night in time for last night's game.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Thanks everyone! But especially to TommySuperCup without whom it wouldn't have happened. And those like ELS, Gripper Stebson and Herr Thubthumper who generously contributed to offset production costs. It's one thing having an idea, but another altogether turning it into reality as I've learnt all too well. Glad you enjoyed. The inspiration behind it was simply Liverpools one of Paisley in the Kop several months ago and it was just a fitting coincident that the flag was finished and delivered on Tuesday night in time for last night's game.

Oi and me! I want my credit! Looked fantastic just hope we are allowed to keep it!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oi and me! I want my credit! Looked fantastic just hope we are allowed to keep it!

Sorry, was yours the tenner passed on to me from Ant last night? Thank you so much if so; if not, who did you pay because they've gone to acapulco with it?!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Sorry, was yours the tenner passed on to me from Ant last night? Thank you so much if so; if not, who did you pay because they've gone to acapulco with it?!!!

Yes it was! I was meant to give it to him at Bristol but I didn't catch him. So your the one getting these made then? Top work!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I also noticed that there are now clips on the wall to hang flags - did the club put those up?

Yes, Mr Hebbard was asked and he agreed he only ask that we marked them at the last game and then we get back and there all done, No more tapes and flags falling down.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
They look great, top effort by all involved. How much does a banner like that cost? I'd love to put one up in the South West disabled section.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Yes, Mr Hebbard was asked and he agreed he only ask that we marked them at the last game and then we get back and there all done, No more tapes and flags falling down.

First of all thanks for all the positive comments. Really appreciated. If anyone is interested or has ideas for new banners/flags come and say hello here -

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/126037257409395/

http://twitter.com/#!/nskbha

For those who couldn't read the smaller text the banner reads -

KNIGHT,

Noun: 1. man of noble birth, bound to chivalrous conduct 2. heroic champion of a cause

Origin: north stand, goldstone ground, hove 1950

With regards to the 'hooks' its not quite the result we were looking for. The hooks (that have been 'put' up) are the type/quality you'd buy 100 for a £1 in B&Q. They've been 'stuck' on and as you can imagine aren't particulary strong (quite a few have fallen down already).

We're really greatful to the club and Richard Hebberd for taking the time to listen and respond. Hopefully we'll be able to get something a bit stronger/more permanent sorted over the next few weeks; metal eyelets/'pad eye's in the top corner of each window frame (across the back of the north) would be ideal.

Shade Sail Fixing, Accessories

Pad_Eye_Unpackaged.jpg

http://www.shadednation.com/acatalog/Pad_Eye_Unpackaged.jpg

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
attachment.php

Also worth a mention all the flags and banners etc are certainly breaking up that dull grey adding colour. I like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here