Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSK linked to the EDL

Sep 1, 2011
Cant believe it, just read on the cringe cup final thread that a well known NSK member is linked to the EDL.

I reckon a few more might be unearthed now

N N N S K

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
From what I heard on the grapevine a NSK-EDL flag is in production as we speak. Can't see it going to well hung up at the back of the North Stand. Keep politics out of football I say.

Sep 1, 2011
From what I heard on the grapevine a NSK-EDL flag is in production as we speak. Can't see it going to well hung up at the back of the North Stand. Keep politics out of football I say.

I cant believe it, people slate them on here just to look the part on north stand chat, and behind closed doors there secret supporters of the EDL. Im astonished.

Champagne Charlie being a grass shocker. What would Southern Sid say?

The thin veneer of not caring about NSC dropped with that ban, didn't it? You lot are such Billy No Mates that you have to shit stir to get attention. f***ing embarrassment, that's you.

Sep 1, 2011

The thin veneer of not caring about NSC dropped with that ban, didn't it? You lot are such Billy No Mates that you have to shit stir to get attention. f***ing embarrassment, that's you.

I have 1084 facebook friends, thank you very much

Jan 30, 2008

but how is it shit stirring , care to explain that one ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here