Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSFW] I got banned from posting this pic on a forum....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: I got banned from posting this pic on a forum....

bakesy said:
It's not big and it's not clever............

its a retarded dwarf

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the picture allegorical? Is this symbolising how some of the squad get selected by MM?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
'kin hell - group hugs all round. Far too cuddly for me - does London Irish live on that board as well?

Having to apologise to all those people - appears that his sole purpose for being on line is acting like a twat and pissing people off!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what a bunch of cocks

You had better be sorry AA. You had better be real sorry. You have disrespected, degraded and even hurt a lot of people on this forum through one topic and for one reason - yourself.

You have got problems in real life. They must be hard to deal with, most problems are. But everyone has problems. Every single person on here has problems in their life. But the difference is we deal with it. We deal with it either ourselves or with the help of others. We do not deal with it by taking frustration out of on each other EVERY time.

SW is more than a forum, and only those involved know what I mean by that. This is a community, this is a family. Sure people leave, people come, people change, but we all know each other inside out. I can tell you what Jordan Barrett had for dinner today. I can tell you who Striker05's favourite band are. I can tell you what TPC does in his spare time at work. How do I know all this stuff? Not because the people on here are just people, but because they are friends, because they are an online family.

AA, you cannot disrupt that family all the time because people won't have it. After a while they will disown you completely with absolutely no interest in changing their mind. You are a great member, and original member. You have given us laughs, you have taught us stuff, you have entertained us. We want to see that side of you, not the spoilt AA, not the attention-seeking AA, not the crybaby AA.

As far as I am concerned, as mentioned above, this is a new start for you. I don't expect you to be an angel, none of us are. I don't expect you to be passive and give in to criticism and I don't expect you to back out of arguements. What I don't want to see is unnecessary controversy and sensationalism because it will only serve to gain you enemies again.

Good times ahead for one and all...

:bla: :bla: :kiss: :kiss: :tosser: :tosser: :laugh: :laugh: :lolol: :lolol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Brilliant stuff! On a forum about Roy of the Rovers for the 90's! :lolol: And there is a Kev The Ape as well.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
paraphrased, it means "It's our clubhouse, we all know each other, you are an outsider, so we are doing the only thing possible - turning on you."

Not that you don't deserve it, you are still a cock, but do you want to hang around with people who "know each other inside out"?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

1066gull

I am banned until 2033.

Man, why do I feel depressed about it?:laugh

Referee, do me a favour, and take my post as Brighton manager on Soccer Boss if you want.

And, unblock me on MSN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here